ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 761621
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

a lot of updated features.

I also wander when, but I also wander what he'll keep from the first one. And maybe in uniplayer it could have something like an enemy besides just the obstacles
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

awesome drawings that really portray us well, but when you made Malkior that was his ego right? not his real skill :P

**** you music hahahaha
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

**** you music hahahaha

Can't take a joke I see Malk ;P . And please refrain from profanity or anything representing it as there are children on this site.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The people's egos on the game are rather high. Most are very arrogant as well. I can't go into one room logged in and just mess around without someone bragging about beating me. I don't care if someone can beat me. I know many can already. But most of the time it's likely that I'll win. I don't play to race anymore on Exit Path.

Also people bragging about their times that they got on a level just makes no sense. I understand the thread about posting your time on the levels, that's all you should do. There is no need to rub it into someones face that you got... let me see... about one or two seconds faster? That doesn't matter much. It's about consistency. If you can get a specific time consistently then great. But if you only get it every now and then, then there is no reason to even speak.

Feel free to bring more discussion. I don't know what to say next.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I just hate how some people act when a grandmaster comes. One time I got accused of hacking because the timer was off. It said I finished a level in 3 seconds, which was strange. Another time 2 random people were flaming at each other then flaming at me for no reason. The special thing is that most of the people who do those wrong stuff are guests, so I can't report them at all. I do mute them when it I don't want to hear them talk nonsense, but I feel that sometimes muting isn't the solution nor is reporting when a guest is flaming/trolling. Did anybody have this problem before?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Did anybody have this problem before?

Yes.
Whenever I finish a level quickly or if they see me performing a double jump then right after the match is done they say things along the lines of:
"ITS A HAXOR" "leave u cheater" "yep, we got a hacker in the room".

It doesn't bother me at all. It just shows how ignorant and immature they are. The best that I do it mute and just keep playing. The thing that I can't comprehend is if they say that I'm a hacker then why not just leave the lobby... It makes no sense to stay in a room where you think a hacker is.

The timer does glitch a lot Hank. I have the same problem with it. Sometimes when that happens the axes and spikes will be off-timing and then I'll mess up but it's fairly easy to get back on track. One time I finished Fuzz Balls in about two seconds and some guest were flaming me. I do try to tell them to not act so stupid and count in real life when the match starts or have a timer right next to you if you really want proof that it is a time glitch. But most guest on the game are just immature little[can't say word on Armor Games.]

You get the idea.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

There should be a block for cursing in the lobby chat in EP2 because I have a friend with a 7 yr old brother and when he plays an online game he doesn't need to hear that kinda stuff (another suggestion/idea for John). Little kids do get on this site and should be allowed to play Any gnaw they want without having to be exposed to that kinda stuff. ( and AG, no offense but even if it says you have to be 13 to make an account, I'm pretty sure I've met quite a few under that) Theres no way to prevent kids getting on this site.

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Exit Path lobbies teach you alotta words. lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Most of the time I won't even pay attention to the lobby itself. I usually just play the map, finish then go onto this tab and look for an interesting thread. Everywhere I go though I'll just mute the guest. I know there's a problem there. Maybe one of the guest could be someone with an account that you've played before. But that person could just login and avoid the confusion between the players.

blabla4198
blabla4198
5 posts
Nomad

OMG! The Anders got another "0:00" score 10 hours (or 11) ago!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The Anders got another "0:00"

I saw that as well. I've reported it on GetSatisfaction. Hopefully one of the Administrators see it and will take the score off.
Any gnaw they want without having to be exposed to that kinda stuff.

I presume you mean 'game'. And yes they shouldn't be exposed to such profanity from immature people. I honestly think that guest should only be able to communicate with other guest. But that's why the ignore button is there. If someone is acting rude you just press it.
AG, no offense but even if it says you have to be 13 to make an account, I'm pretty sure I've met quite a few under that

If they find out your under the age of thirteen then they ban you from the site. But you can still visit it, just without an account.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

In EP2 the first time you play there should be an onlIne tour type thing that shows specifically where everything is

Meh, that would be unnecessary. There is a giant mute button next to the players name while awaiting in the lobby for the next match to start. All the buttons are large. I don't understand how they could not see them.
I think to reduce profanity there could be some sort of a censor for the words but there are always ways around that if you just edit the words.
Private rooms would work well to only play people that you want.
Guest shouldn't be able to speak and the persons with accounts see it. Sorta like an auto-mute. When you are with guest and if they type it doesn't pop up on your screen.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Guest shouldn't be able to speak and the persons with accounts see it. Sorta like an auto-mute. When you are with guest and if they type it doesn't pop up on your screen.

I would think this should be optional to the player because a lot of guest are noobs and they have a lot of questions about the game (kudos, flairs, levels, etc.) and I remember being a noob and not knowing these things either. Weren't most of us guest with many questions ourselves at one point? (not to mention a lot trolls out there >_> ).

All the buttons are large. I don't understand how they could not see them.

I dont either.....but they don't for some reason (no excuse for ignorance).
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Weren't most of us guest with many questions ourselves at one point?

I learned most of the techniques from watching youtube videos. There were those times when I asked help from the greats like GhostOfZero, Silvan and BBK. Also when I was a guest many told me to make an account for the game so that they can notice me with an actual name.
I would think this should be optional to the player because a lot of guest are noobs and they have a lot of questions about the game (kudos, flairs, levels, etc.) and I remember being a noob and not knowing these things either.

John does explain most of the things in the description of the game and the newcomers could always just look at my guide on the game. I can understand most don't come to the forums at all, maybe in John's next installment of the game he'll just include a link to it in the games description so that the newcomers will know all the techniques and most of the tricks in the game.
not to mention a lot trolls out there >_>

It would be a better experience if everyone on the game would use their account. I mean that's why they created it originally for? Then why be a guest just to cause confusion within players.
terminator4ever
terminator4ever
19 posts
Farmer

exit path is a good game but its not the best

Showing 61-75 of 2838