ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764536
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

[quote]What are you guy's favorite level(s) and why? What way do you take on that level? What is the best way for you?

Could be Descending, Funk, Treadmillvania, Tubes and Wombat; cause they are linear-fast and dont require so much flow double jumps just flow management.

Descending:
Would be ideal the new one, but is hard to tap the flow in the right places till end =/ (is really cool to flow without pause though) XD
So i prefer the flow over spike moonwalk flow duck and jump, kinda smooth.

Funk:
I like to w8, so i run without pause over the spike section and i dont jump over the axes cause there is no need, then tap flow duck that tinny part, and another tap flow jump till end.

Treadmillvania:
Fast duck slow and jump (kinda tricky early move); then flow jump 3, jump 2, jump-flow and flow jump, care the axe (is going up) so i duck and flow jump till end.

Tubes:
I like more the normal way, but lately im trying the Lithe one.
The first run jump till tele (kinda tricky too sometimes) then just flow jump - flow jump (fast and cool) tunnels (bla bla) and time that jump below axe.

Wombat:
I just tried the Faithpath lately (coolest tech ever) looks so cool the way you have to wait and then Boom flow jump

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

My best and most favorite maps are:

Maze - I take the bottom way, double jump, tap flow across the saws, hold the flow then the bounce pad before the maze will make you go faster through it. After I'm done with the Maze, I take the bottom way to the finish by tapping flow and when I hit the bouncer I just tap up so that I don't hit the ledge.

Cubicles - I would usually just jump down onto the bounce pad, flow, double jump in air then repeat the process. That way only took two jumps. After I started doing that a lot then it caught on and others started doing it.

Cubicles(new second way) - This is a way that I'm sure I made about two-three months ago. All you do is jump onto the bounce pad then just flow onto a pillar then flow to the finish. It's much faster then the previous older way. But a tad harder to do. When I started back up playing I watched some of TroppO's youtube channel and saw Faithpath doing the trick. I guess it caught on.

Secret Staircase - I love this level and it's my best one. All you do is tap flow while your on the treadmills then hold it on the bounce-pad double jump against the wall and flow over the axe. That's the fastest way to do it and most effective.

Unfriendly teleporters - Another one of my best. Just keep tapping flow throughout the level and jumping at the right times and I usually finish around 13 seconds.

Marathon - Not my best but it's one of my favorite maps. I take the top way and flow over it all then drop down before the giant saw. Very effective technique. I think I started the whole top way thing. I was one of the first to do it while the others would usually take the bottom way. But now they are taking the top way.

Front door - My third best I believe. One day a while back I saw faithpath trying to do some kind of flow over all everything in the beginning of the level. His differed from mine. Mine was to take the straight way flow against the block and double jump over everything. His was the block where the flag was. After some success with my way that I was doing most others were trying it and now everyone does it.

That's just about it. I like most long levels because of the reasons that MusicMan102 gave.
I usually won't play seriously since I do trix most of the time. But if someone ask me to play seriously then I'll consider it. I get bored racing all the time and that's why I started discovering more tricks and practicing some of the ones that were found on the levels.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I usually won't play seriously since I do trix most of the time. But if someone ask me to play seriously then I'll consider it. I get bored racing all the time and that's why I started discovering more tricks and practicing some of the ones that were found on the levels.

Thank You! Finally someone sees the reason for jumping around like an idiot on every stage , and its not "trix" its tricz :P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

jumping around like an idiot on every stage

I don't look at is as the same point of view.
I look at it as being able to do something that most others can't accomplish. It might seem unnecessary to do the trix but they are fun to do and let you find new things on each map.
PedroTop
PedroTop
6 posts
Nomad

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you?

I DISLIKE Treadmillvania

Which exit path level is the best for you

the best level is marathon

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

jumping around like an idiot on every stage

I said that because thats the most common thing I hear from noobs when I'm doing tricz. I also see it as only the highly skillful can do like you, but many see it as "stupid" and "ruining our recs"
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

descending is my fav map :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

"ruining our recs"

I have no respect for people that care about their record on a flash game. It's not there for major competition. The game is there for great fun. Sometimes it can be competition when I feel like racing others. Most of the time I'll just do trix. I enjoy trying to find new ways of doing the levels and finding new trix.
stupid

When others act like that. I just race and then after a few matches they'll flame me then leave the room. After that is done I'll go back to doing trix.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I think The Maze and Marathon are my favorite maps. I think they are the most enjoyable because they are longer than the others. Unfriendly Teleporters is in my favorite list too but I never do good times in it.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I have no respect for people that care about their record on a flash game. It's not there for major competition. The game is there for great fun. Sometimes it can be competition when I feel like racing others. Most of the time I'll just do trix. I enjoy trying to find new ways of doing the levels and finding new trix.

When others act like that. I just race and then after a few matches they'll flame me then leave the room. After that is done I'll go back to doing trix.

Thats exactly what I do to clear rooms out for having fun, and yeah people tend to get a bit too obsessive over their records, :\\ the tend to forget It's Just A Game and its not worth harsh words or throwing a fit about. Games are made for players to have fun.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Thats exactly what I do to clear rooms out for having fun, and yeah people tend to get a bit too obsessive over their records, :\\\\ the tend to forget It's Just A Game and its not worth harsh words or throwing a fit about. Games are made for players to have fun.

Ah finally. Someone who thinks the same way I do about Exit Path. I bet most of the elite players do but you're the only one posting in here about it. Thank you MusicMan.

I'll be searching and practicing more trix during the weekend or sometime late at night when I have nothing else to do. So far I'm thinking about some newer ones I haven't seen anyone do and they are very possible, just a little difficult.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

h finally. Someone who thinks the same way I do about Exit Path. I bet most of the elite players do but you're the only one posting in here about it. Thank you
MATRIX

I'm thinking the same thing

'll be searching and practicing more trix during the weekend or sometime late at night when I have nothing else to do. So far I'm thinking about some newer ones I haven't seen anyone do and they are very possible, just a little difficult.

Find me here or on the chat and we'll find some more
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Find me here or on the chat and we'll find some more

Eh... I usually don't go there since some people are just ignorant and imbeciles. But lets not talk about that on AG.

What about newer players?
I've seen some good players on Exit Path without accounts. I don't think it's anyone we know though since they keep their stats up. I've found about four people that are as good as some of the people in the top ten.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I've seen some good players on Exit Path without accounts. I don't think it's anyone we know though since they keep their stats up. I've found about four people that are as good as some of the people in the top ten.

Yes. I used to see a lot more but recently activity of good players has died down, but mist of the guest only operate under one animal name such as they are always "Guest_Kangaroo----"

And yeah matrix lets leave that for another place.......Not AG
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I wonder when John will create the next installment of the game... I hope he includes a lot of updated features. :O

Showing 46-60 of 2839