The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803833
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I just got 8 secs in Slip and Slide, I did a perfect run with Pain's trick and flow through the axes after I did Pain's trick. Do you think the time was glitched? >.>.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X45xJKUOtTA, this is what I'm talking about but I did the second part a bit better.

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

If u check the Pain video is bugged so the time should be like low 11, now calculate.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

After watching some YouTube videos, I've seen that the exit path shortcuts and double-jumps remind me of parkour. What do you think?
Yes, it does because of wall jumping and running doing awesome and crazy tricks lol.
If u check the Pain video is bugged so the time should be like low 11, now calculate.
Actually, the wasn't bugged because his start had ready set go sign and it was 2-3 secs, the end, he waited about 2 secs before he ended the video, the video was 15 secs long so 15 - 4 = 11 or 15 - 5 = 10 so his time was 10:73 which is right.
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I just checked the video with Media Player Classic and the time was 10.981 so kinda the middle of both

GhostofTech
GhostofTech
10 posts
Peasant

Hey john, all my favorite games on armorgames are by you. Especially my favorite exit path, but when i wanted to become a beta tester it said the list was full. Is there any way i could still be a beta tester.

GhostofTech
GhostofTech
10 posts
Peasant

whats his website

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

whats his website

Aye.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

whats his website
Or if you forget, just type in jmtb02.com in your URL.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

I just checked the video with Media Player Classic and the time was 10.981 so kinda the middle of both

I gues, i will have to show you my 9 secs run there. :P Will be on youtube in a few days, if i get a right vid..
PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

A lot of my points were misconstrued, but I have ACTs to study for, so lol.

I'll post replies to matrix/kentyBK if yall really want them, but I don't see the discussion going anywhere. I personally do not like the exceptionally rude posters, who can just be muted, but it really shouldn't be okay. Screen captures of actual users saying profane, sexual stuff will warrant a perm(asked a mod)so to future jerks out there, stay anon. Yes, I personally can handle it, though I shouldn't be asked to. It's like saying to a black kid in school, tolerate the extreme racial hazing by ppl with masks, just wear headphones, rather than fixing the actual problem. But, I only run into these people occasionally, and they are usually noobs.

Quick drop by, okay, later.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'll post replies to matrix/kentyBK if yall really want them, but I don't see the discussion going anywhere.

Arguing over opinions won't get anywhere. It's like trying to convince a person who likes the exclusives on the Xbox 360 that the PS3 exclusives are better. It will get absolutely nowhere and is redundant.
PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

But you argued with kentybk for 4-5 pages? Just wanted to point that out lul. Glad to see that we can agree to disagree that hardcore sexual bullying isn't much of an issue.

nogood4you
nogood4you
2 posts
Nomad

The Game is awesome and full of challenges. . .

R4M4R4M4
R4M4R4M4
3 posts
Nomad

Something strange just happened. we got crossroads on multi and it froze in the start and all the blocks were pink and that rolling thing was green, and on the back round there was this city whats there also in the begin where lights wipe the sky

It was kind of beautiful, i took picture with my telephone so maybe ill t put in picture thread if someone wants to..

Showing 1636-1650 of 2838