The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803810
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
NubaSlaya
NubaSlaya
28 posts
Nomad

Well since John didnt put them in multi it was a good hack, and having played exitpath as much i have i thought it was pretty cool doing something new.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

At least he didn't all the bad hacks, infinite flow or whatever there is to hack in EP.

Haven't played EP in while. Probably because I suck.

NubaSlaya
NubaSlaya
28 posts
Nomad

Yeah, he also did some other cool things like talk while racing and call which levels were coming next. Also he was actually a really good legit racer.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

In all seriousness; why complain about hackers in this thread anyway? I mean, you can talk about them and such since this is a General Exit Path Discussion thread, but persisting about complaining about them is senseless, especially when there are means to report them and there are people that can actually check if they hacked or not, but if you report them just because the score is better than yours, that is just going to make you look silly. However, if you report them because the score looks suspicious, then go right ahead, the administrators do have the tools to check if it's hacked or not. And calling someone a hacker and persisting about it, even though the score is achievable through legitimate ways, is really redundant and asinine.

Also to mention; labeling something as your opinion does not make it right. You can persist on thinking that, but that will not make it right. It is similar to me saying everyone on EP hacked with "in my opinion" at the end of the sentence; that does not make it right and people cannot discuss about it nor correct me. I am obviously wrong for saying that because there are videos out there proving people did not hack while playing uniplayer. So just because I label it as my opinion nobody can question it? That is what I got from several people in this thread; you cannot question nor argue about the opinion that the score is hacked because I labeled it as my opinion. When in reality there are things stated as facts throughout the discussion from all posters. Example of fact from Faithpath and several others supporting him: The score is 99% hacked or anything else that looks like that. Read the post about DNA tests here, an analogy I made that can apply to this situation. Which makes it fact, rather than opinion.

I'd like to apologize if people felt attacked by my posts here; I was not trying to attack you, I was simply trying to get my thoughts out on the matter, show how it can be a legitimate score, and also discuss something about Exit Path, since this is a thread for discussion.

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

A guy hacked EP1 to go twice as fast as other players,he said he made the hack himself, I told him he did a good job.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A guy hacked EP1 to go twice as fast as other players,he said he made the hack himself, I told him he did a good job.

Considering that John probably doesn't care about patching EP1 nor EP2 up; it'll be easy to hack it if you spend time learning how to.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

In all seriousness; why complain about hackers in this thread anyway? I mean, you can talk about them and such since this is a General Exit Path Discussion thread, but persisting about complaining about them is senseless

As is complaining about people complaining.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yes, but you can't tell them they are without complaining yourself, because you show dissatisfaction about them complaining when you tell them about it.

As for the question about EP on the previous page; nope, I don't really play the game anymore. I only play to test things out, which isn't often.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

[quote=NubaSlaya]was just playing ep1 and this one guest was hacking the game to that we could play uniplayer levels[/quote]
You must have played the same guy I played. I had the same thing happen yesterday.

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

I wish it would happen to me.
Uniplayer levels in multiplayer sound awesome.

plaer
plaer
5 posts
Nomad

I played several people on Exit Path. I roamed around into different rooms, and all of them were being messed up with Uni-Player levels... Wonder why... Heard that yck were one of those people who messed around with the levels on EP... Why is it happening anyways...

-plaer

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I ran into someone doing it yesterday. Well, they certainly are better than EP2 and more fun than most EP1 levels. Those same levels just get repetitive to me.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Why is it happening anyways...

Why, do you care? I certainly like when I find those people it switches the game up a bit.

I ran into someone doing it yesterday.

Matrix, I thought you didn't play anymore.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Alrighty, i'm a huge fan of Exit Path and wa one of the many looking super forward to EP2. I must admit that i do prefer the first.

The second is great, don't get me wrong, but i was wondering if anyone had the problem i have with those pushy jumpy things - they do not let me jump. It makes it impossible to play.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Do you mean the jumper?

Showing 2536-2550 of 2838