The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803794
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

yeah, I meant the ones that aren't obvious. Was r4m4 joking about the prison conviction, or was that some epic goodbye where he just posted the truth, or some movie reference? Either way, he'll be missed.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The only good use I can find for overflow is the obvious spots where there are no deathtraps nor turns, otherwise I wouldn't use it. It takes a while to gather and you'll probably die if you use it near a deathtrap; you'll have to be really good to avoid those with overflow. And not to mention that the friction in the game is terrible, so turning will be difficult.

What page did he post that on?

Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

I agree.

It's on page 254.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If it's a movie reference I can't remember it, but I didn't know him too well.

grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

Do any of you remember GhostOfZero?

what...you mean he doesn't play anymore?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what...you mean he doesn't play anymore?

That piece you quoted was directed at something else.

I don't know if he still plays or not.
AngelOfEpik
AngelOfEpik
21 posts
Shepherd

am i the only one who thinks that the top scores are strangely close paced... @Faithpath held it for how long, 2 weeks ago, @Crysis2rocks takes over by 3 secs, and yesterday @greenbox54 takes off another 2 seconds, is it just me or are these times just oddly placed close together

AngelOfEpik
AngelOfEpik
21 posts
Shepherd

@Faithpath held it for how long, 2 weeks ago, @Crysis2rocks takes over by 3 secs

2 seconds*

and yesterday @greenbox54 takes off another 2 seconds,

3 seconds*
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

@Crysis2rocks takes over by 3 secs, and yesterday @greenbox54 takes off another 2 seconds, is it just me or are these times just oddly placed close together

No once you get a lower time you it is harder to get it lower that is why they are placed like that.
AngelOfEpik
AngelOfEpik
21 posts
Shepherd

no im just saying faith path held it forever then within 2 weeks 2 new people take over

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just like how GhostOfZero held the number one spot for three+ months then several people started getting under 2:50.

AngelOfEpik
AngelOfEpik
21 posts
Shepherd

yea how long was faith holding it?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

6/18/2011-9/6/2011

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i personnaly think thats its because now exit path 2 is out people r hacking the 1st because their not many people paying attention to it, but this is my personal opinion, if u disagree dont bother posting a huge comment explain my opinion is wrong(*cough,cough, matrix, cough, cough*)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

if u disagree dont bother posting a huge comment explain my opinion is wrong

Stating things as facts =/= opinions, just saying to get it through peoples' heads.
Showing 2506-2520 of 2838