The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803863
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Well ya know, if you get suggestions all the time,(plus the majority of suggestions made by people are REALLY STUPID) I think you wouldn't really pay attention to any specific one... Plus a suggestion like a level editor is a really big thing to ask for... you probably have to do a whole lot of crap to get that working. IDK I want to defend John yet I don't want to because I hated EP2 haha

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

Do any of you generaly cheat on EP 1&2, cuz some of the clans you get say that you have to know some tricks, and I know none so can somepeople list some and how to do them, thanks

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Do any of you generaly cheat on EP 1&2, cuz some of the clans you get say that you have to know some tricks, and I know none so can somepeople list some and how to do them, thanks

I would suggest asking Epicness or MucicMan they both know many tricks.
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

^ I think EP is out of the picture for good dude, I don't think anymore work will be done for it, ever.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Too bad he'll most likely ignore that like all the other things.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

Too bad he'll most likely ignore that like all the other things.

most likely :P and yea if you need to know tricks i know some but im sure there are better people out there
pickmackertj
pickmackertj
10 posts
Nomad

not really cool

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Really. The programming part of this community is so weak and they probably don't care about this. And I doubt it's legal to take John's game and mod it to where you have special things.

EP3 probably won't ever happen and it doesn't look like it will. I mean, what else can you add to it? Why even make it anyways since EP1 and 2's creator obviously doesn't care for the players enough to post in this thread or even actually complete the game.

M1LKMAN
M1LKMAN
38 posts
Nomad

Not to keep hopes up, but there could be an EP3.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Yep. There could also be an invasion of purple cows from venus.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

maybe if we tell John our ideas for EP3, he'll make it.

If you haven't noticed, John doesn't pay too much attention to our ideas on how to improve the game. He took some of our initial ideas and put them into EP2, but during beta testing he didn't fix many of the main problems and was quick to release the game. EP3 would probably turn out the same way; running way past given deadlines, a quick beta where nothing really gets fixed, and a pathetic end result. John was once a great game creator, but I feel that he lost his edge after Elephant Quest and I don't see why he would want to further taint his reputation by making another terrible game. EP3 is unnecessary in my opinion.
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I agree with MusicMan102 and all that I read before, there's nothing more to expect from him. A sequel botched like EP2 will be a shame for the "serie". This is sad because the first game was awsome and had a really big potential. The second game could have been so much better, but John decided to release it fast and doesn't really finish it... Further he never paid attention to the players and won't never.

...so, what do we do now?

Play EP or do something more interesting ?^^
Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

Hey i dunno, but many people do hack into games. I don't cuz I think it's cheating. If you want to play a game and you want to enjoy it, you play it how the creator wants you to because other wise your just being to selfish and unpolite, well that's what i think, but to answer your question, who knows dude.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

The confidentially hiding "hacker" says "=_=||" to you all.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

EP2 has a 9.0 rating, it's more than enough to justify a sequel.

Showing 2596-2610 of 2838