The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803851
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That's not an issue for the administrators; it's an issue for the developer, so report it to him.

Some stages can be completed in under ten seconds, probably all if you've mastered the game (not sure, haven't played EP2 since it came out), they're not very difficult to do from what I remember.

As for the 100% win ratios, they probably refresh the game once someone finishes the stage so they can preserve it. So there's nothing wrong with that. That just means they are faster than you and care enough about their win ratio to refresh the page when they lose.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

[quote]Which Exit Path level is hardest for you??

I think it was lvl 27 or 28

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

hi, i'm looking for some tricks for ep1 so can you post some on my pagey thingy comments thing (if you knw what i mean) Thanks

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Exit Path Guide. I linked to a few channels that show them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Looks like The Anders is bored again. How nice.

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

Is it ok to get Exitpass for 1 cent? or something low whatever

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Is it ok to get Exitpass for 1 cent? or something low whatever
It is, but it has to be at least one cent.

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

GhostOfMatrix, I am two seconds below your time! I played just a few minutes ago and the time was two seconds below that!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Maybe later we should get this locked, but not now.

They probably won't do that. This thread was created in the first place to decrease the number of EP threads in this subforum. It's the same reason why most other stickies are up in the subforums; so people don't continuously make threads about the same thing.
GhostOfMatrix, I am two seconds below your time! I played just a few minutes ago and the time was two seconds below that!

Congratulations, I guess. I haven't played that game in a few months and I don't plan to play it anytime soon, so I'll probably be bumped out of the top 25 in a few months again.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Has the Exit Path Community accepted Exit Path 2? i.e. Is EP2 the standard game to show how good you are at EP?

I want to know so that I can decide to return to EP or not.

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

The thing is, should the minimum price of Exitpass be 4 cents since paying 1 cent for something rounded of to 0cents like getting it for free?

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

hey, i found out that you can get cheap wins by opening 3 tabs of the game and playing the same private room at once. i thnk thats a way to get a ratio but i guess it taks away fun

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

Has the Exit Path Community accepted Exit Path 2? i.e. Is EP2 the standard game to show how good you are at EP?

EP2 got rejected by 90% of the experienced players out of the EP1 community, and in the meanwhile the remaining 10% might have stopped playing either.
You will find only rarely see a couple of the names out of EP1 sadly...

Find peace inside as you won't find it anwhere else
nupofnope
nupofnope
5 posts
Nomad

The problem with ep2 is that the comunity pretty much wanted a ep level pack. John could have made some minor changes and gotten away with it but he changed it way too much. Unless he sudenly rereales it with ep1's pyhiscs it won't be accepted.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

The problem with ep2 is that the comunity pretty much wanted a ep level pack. John could have made some minor changes and gotten away with it but he changed it way too much. Unless he sudenly rereales it with ep1's pyhiscs it won't be accepted.

That's incorrect. The underlying problem is that both games have terrible level design. EP1 just avoided the problem by having a mechanic that opened up a considerably large number of new options.
Showing 2626-2640 of 2838