The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803856
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I think some people have made it over that, Like Faithpath, GhostOfPain, and GhostOfZero, but I'm not sure.

Pain was something around 2-3mill with one account (don't know about the combined force.

Zero had I think 4mill before stopping playing regulary

I got 5 mill 800k; Haven't seen anyone near 2 mill since ep2 evarrrrr
Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I haven't seen anyone with 2 mil lately. Does anyone know if AngelOfAwesomeness is over 2 mil? That name keeps popping into my mind as someone with a lot of exp.

@Faith: How are you doing? Long time no see.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Pain was something around 2-3mill with one account (don't know about the combined force

I've reached 4 million expierence points recently. I still consider the concept of starting playing again. I totally would fit up a few competitions for a few people, but I also need one.

Seeing everyone playing Exit Path over Yck's version dissapoints me alittle, caused on level selecter. Many join a room, choose a level made by some random people and make me playing an not available level for me. (which contains me having to refresh the page over a dozen times.)

Meet me up at the Ghost Chat and defy to challange me.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I've reached 4 million expierence points recently. I still consider the concept of starting playing again. I totally would fit up a few competitions for a few people, but I also need one.

[...]

Meet me up at the Ghost Chat and defy to challange me.

1) I for myself never gonna support an unofficial modded and/or hacked version of a game for various resons. Thats why I play the usual rooms and maps.

2) We can surely play if we run into each other or meet in the ghost xat(just ask). But remember the solely head-to-head competition was and never will be my intention to play EP1 ;D
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I don't understand why people think that. "Everybody" cry because EP2 is kind of not finished. Someone made a modded/hacked version of the first game with much more possibilities (and fun) and just because it's unofficial, you don't like it, you don't play it. Why not but don't cry because John gave up the game... ^^'

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

1) I for myself never gonna support an unofficial modded and/or hacked version of a game for various resons. Thats why I play the usual rooms and maps.

2) We can surely play if we run into each other or meet in the ghost xat(just ask). But remember the solely head-to-head competition was and never will be my intention to play EP1 ;D

Obtain on 1.) I liked the basic of the concept, until people could actually bring up their own level's and choose them for not playing Yck's-EP'ers.
It offers a new traditional way "to troll". D:

Obtain on 2.) It's for some sort of proportion ,since I don't like running into non-expirienced players. ;P I'd rather want to see some new combined path's.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I did like it until you could choose the levels for the rooms for everybody. I don't like that because it gives you an unfair advantage and the other players are unaware of it, so it's similar to cheating I guess.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I know what you mean Pain, but still I'd rather play on a confirmed site or game. I'm not saying that Yck's version isn't legitimate, but I'd rather play on a modded site. I also don't like the thought of the host being able to choose which site everyone has to play on... Just doesn't seem fair. I'm with Matrix in that it seems like it could possibly be classified as cheating.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

At least he did something and added things John didn't and made EP1 somewhat fun for a little bit.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I had fun playing both exit path 1 and 2
sometimes guests are completly impossible to beat.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Must've been pros not logging in. I remember when a lot of them did that in EP1 when I would play.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

ya
it was the experts
that lowered my winning percentage...
D:

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

I also don't like the thought of the host being able to choose which site everyone has to play on...

Therefor added Yck the competence of having a strictly confidential password, to make it available for a few amount of people to choose the level, even without being host. Attempting on getting a-sort-of-anarchy obviously.
Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

[quote]sometimes guests are completly impossible to beat.

Yeah, that's definitely pros not logging in. I do that from time to time if I don't really want to talk to people. (Or if I want to practice really hard.)

[quote]it was the experts that lowered my winning percentage...

That's how you improve though, by playing against the good people. After you learn.. then you can get the winning percentage up if that's what you're focusing on.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Attempting on getting a-sort-of-anarchy obviously.

Idk if that was really an attempt but that's what happens sometimes...
It doesn't happens if people respect each other. Once more, don't blame the game, blame people =/

I think the password was added to allow people to load THEIR levels. If you take the time to design a level and can never play it... It's annoying
Showing 2671-2685 of 2838