The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803872
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't. I was excited for EP2 when John was mentioning all these great features he was going to implement, but when it was released I was disappointed. He barely added anything and the game had a lot of bugs. Seemed like he didn't care either, because many of us did report them to him, but he didn't bother. He hasn't even posted in here since posting that fail of a game.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

@Bladesam: Some players from the "old generation" like Silvan, Faithpath, GhostOfPain, Don Quick, NoobTrap play sometimes. But yes, EP1 is totally deserted ._.
I think we are less than ten to keep playing.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I was excited for EP2, but it was a disappointment. I've only played there a couple of times (and most of them were to chat with someone and teach him some tricks.) It seemed to me that John didn't care about EP2 at all. He hadn't (and still hasn't) finished the game; there are things missing and many glitches and bugs.

@Kriss The only people I've seen since EP2 came out is Faith, Pain, NopeOfNope, Nabbit and a couple of others. I've never met Silvan actually :P Definitely, there aren't that many good people anymore; they're all noobs and guests now. I know that I haven't been playing as much as I had before because of that. But oh well, I can occasionally get someone who's not bad or even one of the "old timers". Do you play at all anymore?

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Personnally, I still play around 2 hours per day. This game is a kind of drug for me. But I don't log in anymore since my save was lost... If you see someone with a stupid unicorn, jumping everywhere without racing, that's me
If you saw Nabbit, I guess you saw Meditabitur too (an awesome tricker with a broken keyboard xD)

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Of course, I've seen Meditabitur. Yeah, I remember the broken keyboard :P He was still pretty good considering. What happened to your save? How did it get lost?

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I saw Silvan and Pain in Ep2 and of course i saw Nabbit in Ep1 like always hahaha and now she probably is still rocking.

Btw regards for Balloon and Phaze (not sure if im writing it right)

cya

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Idk how it get lost, but I'm not the only one...

On EP2 ? BETRAYAL ! xD

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Hey TroppO, long time no see. How ya been?

Of course, Nabb is always there =P I actually haven't seen her in a while, we just haven't crossed paths lol.

I agree with Kriss; BETRAYAL!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think it may be because of John's servers occasionally hiccuping or something.

I've lost my data on EP1 two or three times. I was disappointed when that happened and kind of quit playing that game before that happened, so it didn't bother me that much. Just slightly disappointed because I didn't have anything to show for playing that game for a long time.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Oh ok, I see. Yeah, that would definitely be a pain with nothing to show. I know I've played you several times and you're quite good; it was always a pleasure. That's good that you slowed down your playing though, it would be hard if you still were playing it a lot.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

First time I got my stuff reset I was at around 2.5 million and that was a high number at that time, not many people were above 2 million, only about five-ten people. Second time I was around 600k and was going to try to get 1 million then stop playing often. Then I stopped trying and I'm now at around 200k I believe. I haven't played EP1 in a few months.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Still, if you add up all the total experience.. you're over 3 mil :P You're making me seem small at 700k :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Not to mention all the other accounts I used to play on for different clans and just others for fun, like my one account I had was IWillLetYouWin or something like that and I'd just practice and let people win. If you were to add all those up then I'd be above 10 million or somewhere around there, but all those accounts were permanently banned because the rules state you can only have one or two alternate accounts.

I think some people have made it over that, Like Faithpath, GhostOfPain, and GhostOfZero, but I'm not sure.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

I didn't realize that you had other ones too :P Wow, that's impressive. Yeah, they don't like people having more than 1-2 alts and only for the reason of joining the clans.

Yeah, I could see all of them over 10 mil, just not 100% sure.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yep, it was fun while it lasted, though. I enjoyed finding many tricks and ways of completing the stages and sharing/practicing them with others.

Showing 2656-2670 of 2838