ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Map editor help

113 69052
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

This is the official post for the Armor Mayhem Map editor.

Please do not post your map codes here.

Feel free to ask questions about the editor.

• 113 Replies
den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

You need to add a load map with map code, i forgot to save my map, and now, i have only a map code.*crying*

yeah he's right!
den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

heya again...
i had a small question...
why can't you have more than 44 entities and crate drops and way-points together?
when i got 44 of those 2 total (so #entities + #crate drops + #way-points) i can't put anymore! D=
could you please explain me why or fix the bug (if it isn't the meaning)

please say this is a bug because i then can make large and huge maps easier =D

sorry false alarm...
the map maker just crashed ¬_¬
(fck it... lost 80% of my work 0-0 Q_Q)
gvngeneralt
gvngeneralt
9 posts
Peasant

How to make map anyway?
I can't creat any thing

DimaPaper
DimaPaper
55 posts
Nomad

Is it a lag or you specially made Flag Return for team 4 scaleable? Other FRZ's are can not be scaled.

ipyroball
ipyroball
11 posts
Jester

my computer cant even work i can make a map but when i post it it always lags and it always does that slow script

JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

i read the instructions, but i can't get my map to work. Can you help?

Mayam
Mayam
3 posts
Nomad

Please can you ansere my question, my map said that i need to remove any nest objects. What is nest objects?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Please can you ansere my question, my map said that i need to remove any nest objects. What is nest objects?

The purple alien nest things that are labeled alien nest in purple. If you read the walk through, which shows up if you click help, then you would of known not to put it there. The alien nest is in entities I think.
Mayam
Mayam
3 posts
Nomad

I remouved it alredy!!!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I remouved it alredy!!!
Check your list of entities to make sure you didn't miss any.
blasterman
blasterman
17 posts
Nomad

um... whats happening? I can't SAVE or SHARE my map!! whats the whole point of doin a map with blood and tears if you cant save, much less share! hmm??

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

um... whats happening? I can't SAVE or SHARE my map!! whats the whole point of doin a map with blood and tears if you cant save, much less share! hmm??
If you want to save your map, click the button that says save on the top left hand corner. The saving is sorta like Microsoft word's. If you want to save the map again later you have to click on the maps name in the box thing that pops on and then click save. For sharing you have to have all the required stuff which are way points, spawning points, control points, and the flag stuff.
blasterman
blasterman
17 posts
Nomad

hav u ever shot the multiplying laser close to something? it sorta looks like a flower.. lol.

blasterman
blasterman
17 posts
Nomad

[ne er mind what i said eiarlyer] yes i was trying that.
and i had all nesisary things to share it, and the gray box didnt come up so i dont know what happened.

blasterman
blasterman
17 posts
Nomad

about the flower.

Showing 16-30 of 113