ForumsSupport ForumFollow Armor Games on Twitter!

51 20436
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Follow Armor Games on Twitter to get a more personal experience and view of Armor Games along with a multitude of surprises! Our twitter account will consist of updates within Armor Games such as: new games, new hires, new updates on AG3, and some of our games that have emerged onto mobile markets. Our twitter is the way of finding out the latest info about Armor Games.

Did I mention Surprises? Along with finding the latest trends going on with Armor Games, there will also be special promotions and privileges given to our faithful followers. Examples would include: special promo codes for the app store, bar codes to unlock secret levels, contests for chances to win, periodically codes for discounts in the Armor Games Store, and many others that we donât want to give away. All these promotions will only be available for those who are actually following Armor Games on Twitter. For example, we may post a link for preview of a new game being developed and that would only be accessible by those following Armor Games on twitter.

Last but not least, we will be featuring a lot more of what is going on within Armor Games for a chance to better know our company as a whole. We will be posting pictures, from company events and vacations, possibly releasing pictures of new characters from upcoming games and things of this nature. This is your chance to be truly become apart of Armor Games and also enjoy very special promotions and offers. With all of these proâs to following us on twitter listed, it would be crazy not to follow Armor Games. You can search for us on Twitter by typing âtwitter@armorgames.comâ in the search field. Make sure you hurry and follow, there will be a contest and promotion put up later today!

• 51 Replies
gtbanime
gtbanime
1 posts
Peasant

is it worth joining twitter

KamoKing12
KamoKing12
1 posts
Nomad

Im New Here, Well, Kinda

Algis11
Algis11
4 posts
Nomad

Its best my games website

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Im New Here, Well, Kinda

To the Newcomers section you go then!

Its best my games website

...huh? What are you trying to say here?
Showing 46-49 of 51