ForumsSupport ForumFollow Armor Games on Twitter!

51 20438
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Follow Armor Games on Twitter to get a more personal experience and view of Armor Games along with a multitude of surprises! Our twitter account will consist of updates within Armor Games such as: new games, new hires, new updates on AG3, and some of our games that have emerged onto mobile markets. Our twitter is the way of finding out the latest info about Armor Games.

Did I mention Surprises? Along with finding the latest trends going on with Armor Games, there will also be special promotions and privileges given to our faithful followers. Examples would include: special promo codes for the app store, bar codes to unlock secret levels, contests for chances to win, periodically codes for discounts in the Armor Games Store, and many others that we donât want to give away. All these promotions will only be available for those who are actually following Armor Games on Twitter. For example, we may post a link for preview of a new game being developed and that would only be accessible by those following Armor Games on twitter.

Last but not least, we will be featuring a lot more of what is going on within Armor Games for a chance to better know our company as a whole. We will be posting pictures, from company events and vacations, possibly releasing pictures of new characters from upcoming games and things of this nature. This is your chance to be truly become apart of Armor Games and also enjoy very special promotions and offers. With all of these proâs to following us on twitter listed, it would be crazy not to follow Armor Games. You can search for us on Twitter by typing âtwitter@armorgames.comâ in the search field. Make sure you hurry and follow, there will be a contest and promotion put up later today!

• 51 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I was following ArmorGames before i even read this.
How cool am i?!!! You are now meant to say "VERY".

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ LucasDaLegend : Ahm... "VERY" ...! =P

I think it's a real good development for ArmorGames to be present on the popular social media like 'Twitter' and 'Facebook'!

What I'm missing here is actually a YouTube account (for game walkthroughs maybe?) and of course the new website itself, since it's going to be a social media-like version!

I'm not going to make a Twitter account, simply because I can't stand that particular type of media, but I continue saying it's a great thing to have taken that step a year ago! *applauds*

Keep up the good work! =D

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

i don't have a twitter account but i have liked them on facebook

OmegaSlayer
OmegaSlayer
6 posts
Nomad

Cool but i don't have a twitter account. U should make it also for facebook!!!!!!!

Qwezee
Qwezee
2 posts
Nomad

i dont follow i lead : ) i would follow u but my account doesnt allow that, it only allows ppl to follow me : /

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

i would follow u but my account doesnt allow that, it only allows ppl to follow me

You can't change your account settings on Twitter?
zarax_360
zarax_360
2 posts
Nomad

anociament to zombotron 3??

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

[quote] abcdaa: is twitter really that great? What's up whit this sudden surge for facebook and twitter?

Twitter is probably the most known social media in the worls right now and armorgames account has above 78000 followers so in 1 second you can tell them all about a new game also people will retweet so even more will know this will make people play more game and maybe even get more users on armorgames. This can also cause more experienced user by twittering help or new Possibilities.

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Im sorry for my bad spelling and no . My ipad was crashing

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I still can't understand what all the fuss is about with Twitter... for gaming websites (and others) like ArmorGames it is a nice tool to keep the users updated about what's going on, but isn't that what the newsletter emails were doing in the past? Why does everything have to be realtime nowadays? People are loosing their ability to practice their patience you know... =/

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Sigh ivan_cena just search for @Armorgames and MrDayCee they use twitter now cause its way easier to contact the users than sending emails

ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

I liked the Facebook page though I haven't got a Twitter account, Do I still get updates if I subscribe to the Armor Games Facebook page??

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Hmm, i have never use Twitter b4, so i ll just use Facebook, but is the update status of AG on FB and Twittwe r the same? For example, when a game name "XYZ" appear on AG's Facebook Page, will it appear on Twitter on the same day and vice versa?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Cleaned up the closet a bit... multiple posts deleted for being non-English, off topic, redundant and/or spam. All tidy and shiny again...

Keep following ArmorGames on Twitter everybody! If you want to be the first to know the news and updates...

sake1001
sake1001
15 posts
Peasant

i follow you

Showing 31-45 of 51