The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern1 Thing to Learn

73 9800
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

If you could learn one thing instantly right now no matter what it is, what would it be.

Ex: If the world will end in 2012. (This is an example I would never care to wast it on this)

• 73 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I would learn Arabic, but only being able to read and speak properly. You would be surprised how much Arabic affects my life, but I don't want to get out of special Arabic to much homework and stress.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

by instantly you mean learn without actually the learning experience?... id probably learn japanese so i could understand games, comic, animes and other stuff

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

the cure, to..... (pause for effect) ......:P..........

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your brain doesn't explode xD

This is stretching my own post idea :P but:
The ability to learn something instantly :O
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I'd go with blue rabbits idea and Learn Japanese for the same reason.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

instantly you mean learn without actually the learning experience

Well yeah. I'm in special Arabic right now which means I learn Arabic in an easier past than my other mates and I get less to no homework and the only tests are dictations if you call that a test. I would just want to know how to read and speak proper Arabic, but still stay in special Arabic. And yes instantly. It would take me a really long time to learn how to read and speak proper Arabic with the learning experience and all that.
Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death.

My answer - If I were to acquire information without finding it myself, it would be how to fix this weird glitch I'm having in a game right now. It wouldn't be anything important, because that would spoil the fun of learning it.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I would learn the cure to human stupidity. Literally. Think about the benefits.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'd want to learn how to code with Flash, speak German or be able to learn how to use my right hand properly and thus confer myself with ambidexterity.

Or I could learn how to become a billionaire. By the way, this is my 10,000th post. Time to celebrate... Or was my other post the 10000th? Either way, I've reached that um... marker.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I would learn how to write with my feet. Yay.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I would want to learn why I keep losing in games.

But seriously, I would want to learn how to speak some sort of language. I don't know which language yet, but I just want to learn one.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would like to learn how to speak German, French and Russian. I can already speak Spanish and Italian. I would just like to learn more languages in order to travel over there and be able to converse with the natives.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I want to know how to speak at least 6 more languages, how to pilot an airplane, how to dance and how to be a better person.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I speak Dutch but i don't think i can learn it to you.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

By the wayi would like to learn how to commit a crime without anyone noticing i did it and that it always works.

XD

Showing 1-15 of 73