The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern1 Thing to Learn

73 9801
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

If you could learn one thing instantly right now no matter what it is, what would it be.

Ex: If the world will end in 2012. (This is an example I would never care to wast it on this)

• 73 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Smartest thing that you could wish for: The ability to learn whatever you want easily. Instead of spending this new found and one use chance on one thing why not put it to good use?

Oh, if there was a one thing limit then I don't know what I would've picked... But there weren't restrictions, so that's my anwser, friend.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

How to stop war and fighting.

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

another one, I would want to be able to like be diplomatic, in the way kinda like the song "no handlebars" as in, if someone is about to sentence me to go to jail, i would know just the right thing so i wouldn't go to jail. (not to say i would use it for that, im a soul of purity, so i dont do crimes)

opto
opto
75 posts
Nomad

i would love to learn how to make studying less boring

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

How to be an amazing drawer. Not painting of sculpting. Just drawing. I get really jealous when I see someone draw really well, while I can't even make a consistent stick person.

This. Whenever I want to try to draw something, and I have something amazingly epic in my mind I end up ragequitting because I can't draw worth [crap]
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I can draw pretty well on paper.
But with using a laptop mouse with MS paint. . I'm just horrible. If I could get my hands a tablet though I would start entering those art contests in the AMW section. One day though, probably in a couple months I'll get a tablet.
Aside from learning how to speak different languages, I would like to learn how to draw better.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

How to stop war and fighting.

Easy: Win.

I would learn how to learn things with ease. Just like if I met a Genie, I would use each wish to wish for two wishes, and on and on.
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I would like to learn how to open Pandora's box without your brain exploding or the world going into peril

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

Just like if I met a Genie, I would use each wish to wish for two wishes, and on and on

actually, and yes i read up on these things, a genie would let you wish for something, but only wish, as in wishing when you see a shooting star. lol thought i'd let you know.

I want to be able to like go into books, and like be with the people in it, kinda like inkheart but i go in, and they stay.
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

if i were to learn one thing instantly would have to be, how to fly

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol i studied arabic for 3 years and it was very difficult. i decided to stop studying and then i choose another subject. the result: now i can read arabic but i can not understand a single word XP

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

the ability to fly rather than HOW to :P

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I would want to learn the ability to learn anything (infinite possibilities, just like wishing for more wishes...)

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Latin. The simplest language in the world is dead.

Swordplay
Swordplay
4 posts
Nomad

Learn Actionscript so i can make games

Showing 16-30 of 73