ForumsPopular MediaFavorite theme song.

107 49210
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

We all have one, I mean, We have to.
By theme song I mean for a show Ex. The simpsons opening.

Mine HANDS Down. Is the pokemon Theme song. I mean its just so... Beastly. "Pokemon! Its you and me, I know its my Destiny!"

What is there not to love? I melt at the thought of me, one day playing pokemon Brown/orange, because they used up all the other colors, and I catch every pokemon (At that point therell be more types of pokemon then theyre are people who play it). And then It hits me. This song plays.

I will die A happy man. But Until then, You guys should post here.

• 107 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

yeah i've seen that show and i loved it

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

I am surprised that no one said the them song for The Office. I like when they play it in the end credits because it picks up more and is longer

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Theme song for 'Whale Wars'. Its 'Bullet with Butterfly Wings' by the Smashing Pumkins.

This world is a vampire,
Sent to drain.
Secret destroyers.
Of my Pain.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well I also love the first Pokemon theme song. A friend and I actually started singing it the other day in school. Highlight of my day for sure. :P

Also, assuming anime counts, I love the Bleach opening songs and I can't even really just pick one.

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Well, I would say my favorite theme song would have to be either "Freakazoid" or the "Pinky & the Brain" theme song.

MrGangstaUnicorn
MrGangstaUnicorn
23 posts
Nomad

Mines gotta be the super mario theme song,its my text message tone lol
[url=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiAxiGZKpGQ]

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

How can no one have put up the MMPR theme as their favorite?! It is most awesome.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I have to say I'd probably go with the first pokemon theme song (because it just stuck with me) , If i think of any others i'll post it later...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What is MMPR, Gantic?

I have two I think are rather entertaining.

1. The Pretty Little Liars theme song. *Disclaimer* I am NOT the one in my household that watches this show often. But I do like the opening.

2.Weeds theme song. It has it's charms and has an inside joke attached to it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

What is MMPR, Gantic?

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Oh...duh! I knew that...

That was a rockin' theme.

MrGangstaUnicorn
MrGangstaUnicorn
23 posts
Nomad

All Power Rangers theme songs are awesome,I'm 14 and still watch it

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I like ******* Theme song too. It is a bit retarded but it is funny. Here it is

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

MMPR was the only good Power Rangers, the rest of it was kinda lame by comparison, but I would also agree it is a Kick-A** theme song. It's up there with the original Adam West Batman and original Spiderman theme songs, which I would also say are among my favorites.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

I read through it once again and i made up my mind Doctor Who is indeed cooler than the South Park theme song.

Showing 16-30 of 107