ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 232086
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Orangeyman24
Orangeyman24
27 posts
Nomad

me too with all the characters but remeber there still more to come

Orangeyman24
Orangeyman24
27 posts
Nomad

they just added challenges i just checked

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I want to play that game so bad, Ike is my ultra favorite. He a little slow but his attacks are devestating, his Final Smash does 70% damage!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! They did it again!!! They delayed Brawl until March 9th!

XMadmanX
XMadmanX
4 posts
Nomad

i just got reservation when i got cod4

link12345515
link12345515
3 posts
Nomad

in japan it comes out jan 31st...
so we get to go to a japan websites and see all charecters

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

That might work, but i noticed that teh Jap website update the same as the Eng website.

PantySeeker
PantySeeker
26 posts
Nomad

D: Omg I hate you all who has Wii. Nah just hating since I do not have one and Supper smash brother is going to be some massive Wii game witch I would like to get but I own an PS3.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Finally they anounced that Sheik is going to come back. She has the same moves from Melee, but she has a Final Smash called Light Arrow. Think about it, Zelda turns into Sheik, so thats two Final Smashs for one character!

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Favorite char: Ike from Fire Emblem, simply because I love that game and Ike was extremely pwnage.
I can't wait for this game to come out Some of you will hate me for this but I don't like the addition of Snake :S he just doesn't fit in with characters like Sonic, Kirby, Ike, Samus who are all from Nintendo :S.
~Zihark~

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

My friend doesn't like Snake either. Not because he doesnt fit in, but there a major height difference. Snake is 3 feet taller than mario, Snake is even taller then Samus!

bombardment
bombardment
13 posts
Nomad

lol cloud u have a serious point there...he is seriously taller than everyone but look at the moves everyone else has! SONIC BECOMES SUPER SONIC!!!! thats better than any stinkin grenade launcher....plus arnt his moves a little weak??? (<< i heard that from a friend...not sure if its true...)

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

no one knows right now. Snake wasnt in the demo.
P.S. about Sheik/Zelda haveing 2 Final Smashes, after further research i found out that they have the same Final Smash.

ghost136
ghost136
3 posts
Nomad

My fav is mario I'm too old school to go back. I used to love pitting him against fox

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

This game is going to be really cool, but Maybe the controls are going to be kinda confusing be cause of the movement sensor.

I think Mario, Snake and Meta knight are going to be really cool!

I can't wait to have it!!!!

Showing 181-195 of 1648