ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238588
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

No...You look ridiculous!

Seriously though, since you say that Falco is your favorite, I want to challenge you when Brawl comes out. He's one of my two favorites.

Oh yeah, just saying, wavedashing is useless.

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

ROFL..... Falco is pretty good but all in all i like...... crap i dont have a favorite i just own everyone with anyone lol

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I liked using Pikachu and Zelda. Sheik in particular.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I'm camping out at my Gamestop when it comes out, first 32 people there automaticly in a tournament that starts at 10 and we going to be some of the first people to play the final version!

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Sounds fun, but, while it would be cool to play in that tournament, I'm just going to wait for my pre-ordered copy. Then, I'm going to fight it out online. (I'll be setting up matches here too.)

Oh, by the way, Sonic has a different voice actor in SSBB. I thought Samus said "you're too slow" for a second.

armorknight_20
armorknight_20
9 posts
Nomad

i think that Snake and meta knight are the best character, snake because iis amaizing when i saw the first time i say oh my God that isnt real. and metaknihgt in honor of the best rival in kirby.

Orangeyman24
Orangeyman24
27 posts
Nomad

this is gonna be such a good game lol

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

My new fav character is snake and my fav returning character is probably link or mario.

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

Brawl better be good for how long I've been waiting.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Brawl is going to be the best game for nintendo. i cant wait. my favorite charactor right now of the old people is captain falcon but i think meda knight and pit look really cool so ill have to try them out to see whos better

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Not many people are saying King Dedede!! He is so cool!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

fine king dedede is awesome too. no but seriously he is awesome. isnt he as big as bowser and donkey kong?

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Well, i got proof that Ness, and Marth are in Brawl. Today the Brawl website announced Masterpeices, demos of old Nes and Snes games that you can play off the Brawl disc, On the Japanese Website, They along with ther other demos like super mario bros. and Ice Climbers, they get Fire Emblem 3(the one starring Marth), and Mother 2(starring Ness).

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

I bet Ike just replaces Roy.

Man, I loved just watching those two test battles. I can't wait to play this game!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Great News!! Japan game stores get a demo of Super Smash Bros. with 8 playable characters. If they get that, U.S. might get demos too. Also, besides me, who else is camping out at the release?

Showing 211-225 of 1648