ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238597
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Why would you need confirmation after what was found on the japanese smash bros dojo site.

Yeah, I don't want to see anything more about characters. I remember being really excited the first time I fought Ganondorf way back when.
I don't want that spoiled.

gnuboards123
gnuboards123
5 posts
Nomad

gotta be link or sonic character, and meta knight is pretty cool

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

YOu dont have to follow the links, and if it bothers your that much i won't tell you who else is in it.
They also added on more character after the character list got leaked, but i wont tell you, just stay away from Youtube, the list and the added character are everywhere!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

i know who the extra charcter is, and its not from link or sonic.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i have a few characters that i am dying to try out,

i want to play as:
-solid snake
-ike
-link
-meta knight
-MAYBE kirby, iv been playing with him for all my life, i think i might have to change charaters now, i might go to meta knight
-and any1 else that has a sword
and i also want to try out ALL the characters, i cant wait!!! my mind is melting!!

Mikk
Mikk
54 posts
Nomad

personally i like samus,link, and sonic

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i like master cheif

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Mario+Master Cheif= battle of epic proprotions.

Carnageraid
Carnageraid
82 posts
Nomad

IM gonna be meta knight and my main man link and shiek(zelda's second form) i own with him/her w/e

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

If anyone doesnt want me to spoil about people in Brawl plz say something for i will be mentioning them tomorrow if no one says anything.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

it has been confirmed that NESS and MARTH are in brawl pause the film at the right moments

0 NESS
1 MARTH

click on this link for the video/ or copy it in your browser

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/video_player.html?id=JCZmw2b45bwKuzfb

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Gamer, already told them, in fact i know who all the characters are, unless Nintendo is hiding some from us....

shadowghx
shadowghx
84 posts
Nomad

You people are fools, acting like hardcore gamers.
http://mojo.rick-gardiner.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea02.html
Go to that website, the game is unbeatable, and the final boss is really hard.
And the charecters are rigged http://mojo.rick-gardiner.com/en_us/characters/billcosby.html
Like bill cosby
Go to the super smash mojo site lol.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Nintendo is hiding some characters from us actually, but they will be revealing them on the smashbros dojo site in the future.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Burned, I guess. I've been to Mojo before. Kinda lame. Not nearly as lame as you though shadow.

Showing 256-270 of 1648