ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238598
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
hctylerp
hctylerp
6 posts
Nomad

ic wish i would come out sonner and my fav is meta knight

Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

I read about this on another forum....I must say, I'm most excited about all the new characters, and the old XD.

Kinchi
Kinchi
17 posts
Nomad

God would come in beat them al down ;]

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK DO NOT BLAME ME
ther r loads of other character yet 2 be confirmed but are in vids on youtube which have them in
capt falcon
luigi
toon link-from wind waker to replace young link
Wolf (from star fox)-there is a pic of him on gamespot
falco is supposedly to return
ganondorf-ive only read about him so im unsure wheter he is in but aparently he still has some of the same moves that capt falcon has
lucario-to replace mewtwo
and nintendo will release more its just that the japanise r releasing the list of characters before nintendo and nintendo will probably take these videos off youtube to stop them from giving us the full list

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Gamer, we already said that we dont want spoilers on this topic! Do you know how many times your topic is gonna get flagged?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, i just flagged it, as soon as i read the all caps part i didnt even look at any of the letters below it! you shouldnt spoil it!

Masonny
Masonny
3 posts
Nomad

I Cant wait to play chuck norris!

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

LOL! Chuck Norris? His smash special move is to punch the world once and it will explode, then he flies over to the sun to have a tropical party with his other Chuck Norris clones! *INSTANT KILL!*

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

i like master chief hes hell of tight

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

So......Chuck Norris. Do you think you can beat Michael Jackson and his moonwalking drop kick!?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, ya, when michael jackson finally rips his pants, master cheif will come out of no where and sow back the pants together with his assalt rifle. - AFTER chuck norris kills MJ

shadowkiller
shadowkiller
8 posts
Nomad

my favorite is sonic to

Semaru
Semaru
1 posts
Nomad

i cant believe they added snake. game looks awesome and pit might be good to play as 2

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

meta knight is teh best cuz he can teleport!

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

In SSBM, I didn't think it was that spectacular when Zelda could teleport. o.o

Showing 271-285 of 1648