ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238603
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

meta knight seems cool i wonder what his special will be

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

His final smash? He swings his cape in front of him and if someone gets hit by it the get surrounded by darkness and then he hits you with a strong cut which sends you flying up.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

and he can hit any1 else thats near him too, check out the dojo site, also he can teleport, meta knight for life! no1 copy my character!!!

arevio101
arevio101
24 posts
Nomad

ahh when does it come out

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

it come out march 9th

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

for people in canada or US eroupe takes longer

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

weeeeee

AquaAttacker763
AquaAttacker763
1 posts
Nomad

I cant wait for ssbb to come out!i like pokemon characters,metroid characters and some other characters i saw.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

They needed more Fire Emblem people! they should of brought back Roy or add another new character and the Black Knight could be a boss in SSE.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

no offence but roy and that other guy werent that cool at all

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Have you played Fire Emblem? Roy might not have been the best but the Black is flipping sweet.

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

all i can say is....

ITS CRAZY!!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

.....ok that is rated a 6 on the rendom meter.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

Why is this game takin 2 long, half of the japanise version is in english any way so their is not really an excuse for it not being translated yet all they have to do is change the menu languages, change koopa's name to bowser, and get david in to do snakes lines and thats it the rest of it is already done and im in england which sucks even more cuz i have to wait until april or in worse case june or july

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Mabye they adding more to other versions, there a small chance they might do that.

Showing 316-330 of 1648