ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238604
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ya, im waiting for it to come out in march, and thats good cuz i have march break then, which means 1 full week of playing straight, that means 25/7! ima play a extra hour above what the total amount of time that is physically possible to play! does that make sense? oh well, ima go dream about it now, bye

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i cant wait because when i got a wii i thought it was a mistake but now i love it more because a lot of good games are going to come out

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I like Marth's Critcal Hit. It does +60% damage, and almost everyone is 1-hit KO'ed.

Keeta
Keeta
38 posts
Nomad

Actually almost every character looks awsome

..im buying the game on teh day of its release

Carnageraid
Carnageraid
82 posts
Nomad

my man linkand kirby own

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

i like all ppl in that but i think it very fun game

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

They made a few people hard to unlock. To unlock Sonic you need to beat SEE which is about 8 hours long, and to unlock Robot you need to do 160 Brawl matchs

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

well i better get by button mashing thumbs out so i can get them although i wont play a rob (or mr game and watch) i just like gettin all the characters and thrashing my mates on it

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

oooooo, I didnt know that there are some secret assist trophies. Example, Shadow the Hedgehog and Issac from Golden Sun.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wats SEE? and i thought sonic was a starting character

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Yeah Sonic is a starting character, get your facts strait Cloud660! Haha just joking with you.

Also, am I the only one, but who wants to see Master Chief as a secret character?

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I am also so angry that they have delayed the game for so long. Yeah, I know it is to make the game as best as it can be, but come on, March 9th?

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

The SubSpace Emissary.
These people try to blow up the world with bombs ( http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea03.html )
And bring it to subspace.
See http://www.smashbros.com/

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

The Subspace Emissary is an army of darkness controlled by Master Hand whos objective is to turn the best fighters in the world into his trophies, and to take thier homes so they can be used for his captives to fight endlessly for his own amusment. His allies are Wario, Bowser, Gannondorf, and evil doubles of characters that they have captured. Some of the Bosses are Ridley from Metroid seris, Porky from Mother seris(I think) and Rayqueza from Pokemon seris.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Yeah, the story of the Subspace Emissary is WAY corny, and kindof dorky. But all of the characters from these different games fighting together is great, which is going to make this game awesome.

Showing 331-345 of 1648