ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238618
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

yeah that is really stupid about sonic he should of had a level with mario and snake or somthing

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

*SPOLIERS!!!!!!!* I know most of the Adventure mode teams.
Kirby and Zelda/Peach, Mario and Pit, Link and Yoshi. Ike, Marth, and Meta Knight, Dedede Luigi and Ness, Lucas and Pokemon trainer, Lucario and Ice Climbers, Dk Diddy Fox and Falco, Olimar and C.Falcon, and Pickache and Samus. People who join along the way are Game and WAtch, Robot, Snake, Sonic, Bowser, Ganon. Hidden characters are Jigglypuff, Wolf, and Toon Link. Wario not playable. I think thats all of them.

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

i'll pwn with Gannon

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Sadly....they made Ganon even slower.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

How is that even possible. Ganon was super slow already. I thinks thats just dumb and kind of funny thats he's even slower now.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

His attacks are different too. The Warlock Punch is slower and flashy, the warlock kick is down in midair, and his side B he grabs you, shoots darkness through your body, and throws you to the ground.

pimpin63
pimpin63
95 posts
Nomad

Ganon Pwns!!! link & samus are cool too.

IceroKnight
IceroKnight
2 posts
Nomad

MetaKnight and Kirby are awesome, they pwn all you peeps

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Thank Jesus that they changed Kirby's running attack, that stupid fireball move was slow and didnt do that much.

Cyco53
Cyco53
19 posts
Bard

this game is going to be epiccc

icanownallofyou
icanownallofyou
31 posts
Nomad

mewtwo and link.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Just out of curiosity, Cloud660, do you know everything about SSBB, because everytime somebody posts something about a character or thing you just seem to know everything about that subject.

soulsturtle
soulsturtle
58 posts
Nomad

there is a mini flash of smash bros melee that has alot of chars in it u should check it out

pimpin63
pimpin63
95 posts
Nomad

Ganons the best

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

i played with ness in ssbm i got rather good with him, i look forward to playing with lucas in ssbb

Showing 436-450 of 1648