ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238613
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i want to play as meta knight too!!!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Pros been saying that Marth the best character in the game.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey is that just your opinion or is he actually the best character in the game, and if he is what makes him so much better.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

my fave carachter is lucario or pkmn trainer or pit.......

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

go to ign and serch for................. Super Smash Bros. Brawl !!!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ya, meta knight and marth are my top 2 choice, but the only bad thing about marth is that if he attacks people who are right beside him he does only 8% damage, but if he attacks with the tip of his blade it does like 12 percent damage. so its not good for close people, but it can also be a advantage, depending on how you look at it. and he also has many different types of smashes.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

The pros say Marth is the best, his attacks are fast and strong, marth being fast as well, and his jumps have been improved.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

oh ya, the assist tropies look good too, and i think they are really interesting

iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

I can not wait for this freaking game!!! I am excited to try Pit, I think he will be an awesome character, I also got to play my main man Link! Woot woot!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

The Issac assist throphy is extremely useful on small stages near the edge, the hand can push people so far they would have no chance getting back to the stage.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

*SPOILERS* (sort of)
I have seen the ending for the game and can i just say that it sucks

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

well then dont play adventure mode, and dont tell me, i want at least one surprise wating for me...

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

i will play adventure mode cuz it looks cool but i think the ending could just be improved (a lot)

Flameburg
Flameburg
16 posts
Nomad

Meta Knight is awesome, he teleports behind ppl in a special move but stupidly, u have to be close to someone to us final smash.

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

snake? com on seriously people no offense for metal gear solid fans but com on dont you think thats a little too overboard? i also heard theres this special attack thing but i havnt checked it out. i wouldnt no bout snake anyway in brawl mybe maybe not be might be good he mioght not. its like telling your mom "hey mom! i just did a headshot with a m-16 and killed 2 poeple just with a silenced pistol!" wut would your mom think?

Showing 406-420 of 1648