ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238660
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
dementium12345
dementium12345
29 posts
Nomad

dude i already posted something like this

Hovercraft10
Hovercraft10
2 posts
Nomad

Mewtwo

X_Shadow_X
X_Shadow_X
8 posts
Nomad

I can pretty much anyone at this game. I don't really have a favorite character but the one I use most would be Wario, Snake, R.O.B, and Ganondorf.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I have played the game a couple of times at tony's house(Not the Tony here). I'm pretty much using MetaKnight. Have tried out a couple others

W0nd3rWar10r300
W0nd3rWar10r300
9 posts
Nomad

pits pretty good and metaknights cool

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Ok, first of all, Nintendo obviously made the game with balance in mind. no character is better or worse then any other character. now to the point i miss Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, but most of all i miss my favorite character PICHU!!

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

pichu was a cut down version of pikacku that could hurt itself, the only thing it was good for is to give noobs playing against it a fighting chance, Lucario pwns

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

i have the game and if you give me your friend code i'll play you, my main peeps and best peeps are....Meta Knight, Link, Sonic, and of course...Lucario(who has a sweet move whis is the Aura Blast)

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

My favorite new is final smashes. i luv how almost ne of them can completely turn the tables and make a huge comeback in a fight. the only problem i have with them is how some are just repeats of others, like fox, falco, and wolfs.

152 posts
Nomad

im amazing with Ike

CaptainDJ
CaptainDJ
23 posts
Nomad

SSBB Is Over hyped... Snake, Falco, Captain Falcon, and Ike Are my Favourites and Snake's brother, Snake.

luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

one of the best addition was the super bomb

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

i OWNwith Ike he is my best and favorite character if i get wifi ill play any of u

terrellgundum
terrellgundum
6 posts
Nomad

mewtwo was replace with lunario most new caracter are replaces

radaku
radaku
1 posts
Nomad

i dont know but SSBB is a bad culo game

Showing 811-825 of 1648