ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238661
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I'm trying to save some money to buy a Wii and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I so far only have $30 so I got a long way to go. To make things worse, my friend has the game and the Wii. I'm quite good with Kirby as always, but I have taken a liking and skilling with Meta Knight, my wingman, and Pit, a fighter I do to stall my opponents while my friends charge up and strike! I always do try out other characters. My worst character I play with is R.O.B. It's not that he's bad, it's just I'm not used to his fighting style.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i have almost ever trophy so i am bored of it now

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

i have waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and soon ITS COMING TO SEWDEN (europe)!!!!!!!!

Hokage54
Hokage54
12 posts
Nomad

my favorite new person is toon link

Hokage54
Hokage54
12 posts
Nomad

i hav all the melee stages my favorite is hyrule temple

Sebym
Sebym
12 posts
Nomad

I'LL mostly play Young Link,Meta Knight or Ganondorf,because I really like Legend of Zelda and fighters with swords

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I Think zega has waited a long time. And I really dnt play it that much. I think it is retarded. Sorry but I do think of that.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i like being meta knight or pit SSBB

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i like to be pikachu, samus, or pit in SSBB.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

once i was pikachu and i got a light saber and i killed everyone in SSBB. pikachu was goin so fast it was just a blur.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i love SSBB

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I just love palying as Link, that's all

gameboycolor27
gameboycolor27
32 posts
Nomad

fox and captain falcon are the men they rock with the best specials

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

capt falcon was the best in the origional game and pretty good in the 2nd but now sonic has taken the tropey for being the fastest and most other chars can own falcon cuz most of his attacks apart from "falcon kick" are close to mid range meaning someone like samus can easily wipe him

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

Wario FTW! He got all the nasty moves.

Showing 841-855 of 1648