ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238669
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

my favorite new characters would have to Pit, Meta Knight and King DeeDee, i also enjoy the new and improved adventure mode

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

6 DAYS TILL IT COMES OUT IN THE UK IM DROOLING WIV EXCITEMENT =) (and also my copy of melee has gone walkies so i no longer have a decent 4 player to play wiv some mates when they come round so i need this game) =(

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

anyone else have that problem were it cannot read ssbb disc

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

oh u must have the american problem wiv the game just send ur wii off to nintendo and they will fix it, its just somthing to do wiv the lens cuz its a different disk than wat they usually use, its a dual layer format disk so its a bigger disk (AKA more gameplay) i wouldnt recomend u do it urself otherwise u may invalidate ur warrenty, send it off 2 nintendo so they can clean the dust that may have gathered in ur wiis lense

mathkiller
mathkiller
16 posts
Nomad

my best person is Ike the game system may suck with him but if u know how to use him u can own

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

dont have it but it sound sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooddddddd

antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

Awesome new cheat footage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5eEyZkgWJg

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

im ncie with all characters except ice climbers, king dedede and olimar

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

My favorite is Meta Knight

Carnageraid
Carnageraid
82 posts
Nomad

my favorite is zelda/shiek and Link

i think worse charachter is Diddy Kong

Rawr
Azralis
Azralis
2 posts
Nomad

Favorite is Samus, Link, and Ike, i guess lol

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Snake is pure awesome, he can get airborne and crawl to avoid attacks that come straight across. I also like Sonic.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I miss Pichu :'( he was my fav

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

I like zero suit samus and lucario

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i like Ike in SSBB better than roy in SSBM i can usually beat a lot of ppl with him and also the stage builder is great too cause sometimes i make it specific to my fav characters to play on (usually for Ike) and sometimes i make it horrible for them to play on to make a challenge. ANYONE BEAT ALL THE CHALLENGES? kinda hard to do that. also the way to get coins has improved (in my opinion) and adventure mode has definatley taken a big step up and can be a little more challenging if u make it on hard or even normal for some ppl

Showing 886-900 of 1648