ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238666
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
500killer
500killer
30 posts
Nomad

umm im pretty sure the best char is either pit or snake. both pretty much netralize every other character. and btw i actualy prefer ganondorf to falcon. ganon is a heavier character that does more damage. he has a better side b and an epic meteor smash.
and by the way.. pit is most rigged. only char that tops him is metaknight while every other character has 2 or more characters to counter them

500killer
500killer
30 posts
Nomad

capt falcon was the best in the origional game and pretty good in the 2nd but now sonic has taken the tropey for being the fastest and most other chars can own falcon cuz most of his attacks apart from "falcon kick" are close to mid range meaning someone like samus can easily wipe him

with the roll/dodge system range is more or less not an issue.
i dont know about captain falcon but i play as ganondorf and pretty much use the down and side specials to get close to ranged enemies.
unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

Pit

DaBestest
DaBestest
6 posts
Nomad

Pit or Sonic easily. Some of my favorite chartcers in the game.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

idk but i'd say #1 is tied between Sonic Snake Gannondorf Ike Samus

Timtempor
Timtempor
25 posts
Nomad

Freakin awsome game,i love the game, i rented it and beat it pretty fast. (storymode, charicters, and the events)

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

best game for the wii

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Nice sequel to SSBM I escpecially like how they made the story mode awesome. They never talk, but it's almost like it could be a movie. They really made sure that this one would be a hit. I've done most of the challenges except all trophies and all stickers. I like alot of the characters and I switch between them depending on the task.

Btw, if ur having trouble with Multi-Man Melee then use the SSBM strategies or use Ike.

Rasengan360
Rasengan360
165 posts
Nomad

My best character happens to be Wolf =D and its the BEST game for da Wii....... YOU GOT THAT??? =D

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

hasnt cum out in england yet

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Mario

Darkmaster76
Darkmaster76
39 posts
Nomad

Best on Wii, and probably in America. (Take THAT, GTA fans!) My favorite is Link.

magicteen888
magicteen888
83 posts
Shepherd

really good game my fav character is link

magicteen888
magicteen888
83 posts
Shepherd

but im good with olimar, samus and captain falcon but link is my best

Wittman
Wittman