ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238712
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I believe Square Enix has no relations what so ever with nintendo. Plus The CC characters would only look cool, and I don't think they would have a spectacular move set. Thus it would appear nintendo making more 3rd tier characters for tournies and such.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Thus it would appear nintendo making more Third Party characters for tournies and such.

Fix'd...

I want SSB4 to have more than just nintendo characters. FF and Naruto characters are who I want most.

Also, my wii is online again! If anyone wants to play me...
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

I believe Square Enix has no relations what so ever with nintendo.

You're right, just looked it up. CC games are for all game systems, Nintendo or no. Still, it would be nice to have some FF characters in them, default clothes, not custom.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

You have to admit, having Kain (the dragoon from FFIV) in an SSB game would be awesome. He's my favorite character from my favorite game, and his abilities would make an interesting moveset.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

dragoon

wait the dragoon was from kirby air ride for the game cube >_>
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You have to admit, having Kain (the dragoon from FFIV) in an SSB game would be awesome. He's my favorite character from my favorite game, and his abilities would make an interesting moveset.

Any dragon or something with that same build would be awesome, but Ridley from Metroid would be the best option.

Typo?
njarvis10
njarvis10
110 posts
Nomad

Why are people still posting on this?I have it now and my brother is playing it behind me!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Why would people not post here, we're discussing things about the game.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Since we are discussing things about the game, anyone wanna trade friend codes. Need somebody that can challenge. All my friends can never beat me 3 on 1.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

*facepalm* OMFG. Dragoon is a class in the Final fantasy series, and FFIV was first out for the SNES. It came before Air Ride. . . .
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

ssbb already came out and i hate the dragoon because when it comes out you have to wait and wait to get 3 peices and durring that time the dragoon peices come out more then normal items making u wait for your favorite items

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

That's not the dragoon I'm talking about. . . .

If there was no SSBB, then why would we be talking about playing it at home? *facepalm*

We're talking the next SSB game. . . .

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

Snake rocks dudes!!!

elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

pit ftw

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Shadow or Sabin from FF VI would be pretty cool to have. That one was for the SNES as well though it's been remade for the DS since then. Very fun game, it was the earliest RPG I can remember.

Showing 1276-1290 of 1648