ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238708
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
DanceGavinDance
DanceGavinDance
35 posts
Nomad

I miss Roy, but I thank the heavens Marth returned, he is my ultimate favorite. I of course love the trophys, some new maps suck though, and I absolutely HATE the story mode with a severe passion. so aggrivating.

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I absolutely HATE the story mode with a severe passion.

I thought it was pretty entertaining, it was better than the old Classic Mode and All Star stuff they had.

I only recently beat boss battles on intense difficulty, Toon Link FTW. I almost had it a few times with Meta and Charizard.
9skilled9
9skilled9
79 posts
Nomad

Pits the best.
also like the wifi ply more fun to play real players who are unpredictable than com. that suck.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

also like the wifi ply more fun to play real players who are unpredictable than com. that suck.

I'm glad to hear you say that, because CPUs get you into bad habits.

Pits the best.

He might be your favourite, but he's not the best.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I only recently beat boss battles on intense difficulty, Toon Link FTW. I almost had it a few times with Meta and Charizard.

For some reason, I suck hard at the boss battles mode. I've come one sliver of health from beating it on intense. . .I should've reached that a long time ago *facepalm*
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

The wi-fi connection sucks. The movement isn't slow, but if you press a button the attack will happen a half second later.

Has anyone ever beat the game?
thats one of the only reasons I like it... it keeps going

not really for me :P

As I said before, the wi-fi connection sucks, so I don't play that. I don't really have anyone to play multi player with, my friends can never come over, siblings are girls, and my parents practically live at work.

So I beat all of the single player modes and I haven't played the game for the last 5 months. So yeah. Once story mode is completed, the game loses it's value for me.
shadowtas96
shadowtas96
13 posts
Nomad

I for one like it. the massive amounts of outcomes to matches. i like the stages and the characters. although i disagree with the removal of characters like roy and mew-two, they replaced them with ike and lucario

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I've come one sliver of health from beating it on intense. . .I should've reached that a long time ago *facepalm*

I know exactly how that feels. It gets especially annoying because one little mistake against any of the first nine bosses can result in a failed attempt before you even get to the final battle.

I find Toon Link has a very good combination of speed, jump height, and power to make winning a possibility. Plus beating Porky with TL is cake using his down-stab.
DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

The best that you can use Sonic and Lucario in SSBB.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The best that you can use Sonic and Lucario in SSBB.

Notice to all scrubs: Don't come in here saying 'So and so is the best character'
iEdster
iEdster
11 posts
Nomad

SSBB is a good game as it keeps on going and going. I beat Boss mode on intense difficulty with Toon Link,the main character I use.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This game is awesome.

You may be new, but please remember that things like that are considered spam.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I hate the fact and the Sonic the blue rat is in it. As most nintendo fans would. A good addition is Olimar and Toon Link. Though the fact that people are putting them into "Tiers" makes some characters sound bad. The only reason some characters seem not as good as the others is because certain people are good with certain characters. Like most people can't use Ness or Lucas really good but other people use them all the time and are good with them.

The tiers are correct. Ness and Lucas can be used well, but they're not one of the best characters.
blacklegion999
blacklegion999
2 posts
Nomad

Fox is best. no contest ([url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj3w5eb_92A]) watch that =) he's better on SSBB tho.

Lucky613
Lucky613
81 posts
Nomad

my favorite return in Marth is final smash is; like amazing

Showing 1246-1260 of 1648