ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 508554
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Well the skeletons do count as pets or more ... prisoners cause they are trapped behind glass till the day they die >.>
Plus it was daytime when the spider was my pet (till he ran into a lava pit)

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

I can no longer get onto multiplayer server . But I did manage to get 64 TNT and make a really long giant mine into the ground. I found no caves unfortunately. Sorry that I left this forum for a bit, some of the flash games on this site are very distracting.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

The multiplayer server went down due to my computer being restored.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Ok, I have never played Minecraft, but so many people have said it is amazing. I'm planning on buying it.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

Yay! men we have done somthing good, we just gave notch 20$ more dollars XD

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

*high-five*
We are good ... But why cant I get the money ? Lol jk

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

So, i have almost a large chest full of cobblestone, what should i build with it? also what do you guys think of the update 1.3? i personally love it, I especially love the beds and the red stone repeater blocks

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

With cobblestone it calls for either a giant castle or some sort of city/ giant hotel
Oh and I fixed the bugs in my minecraft world (turns out it was bad conversion) and now my city is under way , We just finished the sandstone pyramid and now working on a cake house

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

I made this famous guy on Minecraft...It was instantly griefed a bit by some fools before I could take the Screenshot!

http://lolpics.se/pics/13069.jpg

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i cant w8 for more updates

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

When was 1.3 out??? ._.??????!!! >

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af101/master565/halo_minecraft.jpg?t=1298941854

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

1.3 has been out for like 2 weeks >.>

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I haven't played this game in a while. I need to move out of my little house in the side of a cliff, and build a staggering fortress in the sky, like I did on one of my previous save files.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

@jubhub now is the sandstone pyramid as large as the one my friend is building? or rather, how many blocks by how many blocks? cuz i believe my friends is something like 99 bye 99, but im not sure, it might be larger.

Showing 136-150 of 2284