ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 507943
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Killbyknight, there is team900 look it up on google.

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

It's only scaring when you are exploring caves and you have monsters spawning. I'm thinking of making a mob trap so i can get lots of sulfur for TNT

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking of making a mob trap so i can get lots of sulfur for TNT

oh yes, you defanately want to make a mob trap, they help....ALOT. lol, i have like 3 and i play on peaceful XD one of those is my one on the spider spawner i found, i have over one hundred string now! =)
Zorcdeath
Zorcdeath
10 posts
Nomad

Mob traps can be a problem if you don't make them correctly, in which case they do nothing. >.<

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

And what is so special about this game? It's graphics are very outdated, it doesn't work greatly and doesn't it bore very soon?

Graphics aren't everything GRRRRRRRRR

Doesn't work very well? What do you mean?

As for the game itself, it is an Endless-Exploration, Sandbox Adventure game. You basically start from scratch and work your way to making some awesome creations. It is the feel of the first hole dug in a cave that makes me all giddy inside. You have to have some merit of creativity to really be amazed with yourself (and be highly autistic to do some constant, mundane tasks!) to play this game, but for those that love exploring and building, it is a great game.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

It is the feel of the first hole dug in a cave that makes me all giddy inside.

I could not have said it better my friend.
naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

ye i have heard about it and saw some vids on it. But i never played it though

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

enjoying my day, but a giant penis is about to blow me and the diamond pick plus the 30 obsidian into lava. >.>

Zgamer01
Zgamer01
54 posts
Nomad

I have a pet creeper, just throwing that out there. lol

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

I have a pet creeper, just throwing that out there. lol

I am a creeper >.> But dont worry I dont explode

The real reasons creepers explode is because they want to show that they are friends and give you a hug ... But when they realize they have no arms they explode with anger/sadness

Man Im kinda bummed cause minecraft wont let me take more that 10ish steps until I crash , Some say its a problem for Mac user ... But Im on Windows xp Lol XD So my city project is on hold till it stops crashing
Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

I have some pets...

2 creepers: Jim and Bob
About 80 spiders: All named Bill
A skeleton: Tiffany
And a Zombie: Joe

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

80 spiders?!?!?!? i dont have any pets =( i had a pet spider..... but i "accidentally" killed him =(

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

I wont tell you what I did to my pet spider >.> Lets just say he is no longer living , But I have like 10000000000 pet skeletons in a deep dark dank hole XD

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

They ain't pets if they are able to be hostile towards you. Real pets are like those mini slimes who just follow you around without hurting you.

And when you have high-elevation farms on the courtyard of your 3-story sandcastle....yeah...

Zorcdeath
Zorcdeath
10 posts
Nomad

Speaking of castles... I'm making one in the singleplayer mode.

Showing 121-135 of 2284