ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 509707
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

so it should just happen? you dont even type in any IP address, it will just show up on the bottom?

cool!

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

so it should just happen? you dont even type in any IP address, it will just show up on the bottom?

cool!

Just adding to the conversation here but yeah, that should do it. I think that it works if you are using the same network. If you go to the multiplayer screen from the Main Menu and click "Search for LAN worlds" or similar then it will find it and you can join.

- ArchKnight
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

So, what does everyone think about the latest snapshots and stuff? 1.5 is shaping up to be a pretty extensive update with all this new redstone stuff - and it's nice to see that they're finally working on ironing out all the lighting problems.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

what happens if you put 1337 into the seed thing when makeing a world

MundiAkaRozrabiaka
MundiAkaRozrabiaka
27 posts
Shepherd

Yeah minecraft is great but it gets bored if you play on single player : P

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah minecraft is great but it gets bored if you play on single player

I argee but with no server to go on makes it harder to play multiplayer

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

Yeah It's a good game....but you're right if i could choose i would not want to play this game. Its way to addicting and will waste people's lives.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I love minecraft. I have a /great/ multiplayer server (not mine :P) and I go on it every day.

xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

Mine Craft is a good game. Well, it only is when you are a new gamer. when you're a Pro. it's like a child game. but still, it is fun. :P

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

WHO wants to team up with me in a pvp arena (hunger games)?
message me if you want to!

mitsakoszzz
mitsakoszzz
16 posts
Nomad

who wants to join a server?
tell me and i will give the ip

(I am not the owner, I am a helper)

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

Sure i will!!

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

best minecraft server ever is called NBScraft.

it is creative, but will have survival soon.

play.nbscraft.net

aurelius_maximus
aurelius_maximus
22 posts
Peasant

The thing about minecraft is that it defines versatility. Wanna be a hunter? Punch a tree, make a wooden sword, and go for it. Wanna be an architect? Just get the raw materials, and build what you want. Wanna be a miner? Get yourself a pickaxe and delve into the depths of the earth.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

(sighs)
sorry people, but i gotta hate-
minecraft is maybe not a waste of time. i think it is, there are so many better console/PC games out there its ridiculous. and hardcore minecraft gaming is probably the only thing people talk about these days. i call them no-lifes, but it doesnt curve there experience with the game.

my words to anyone that doesnt like minecraft-
your not alone

Showing 2161-2175 of 2284