ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 509275
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
Trizion
Trizion
5 posts
Nomad

mc.hypixel.net has alot of good adventure maps, minigames, and so on you can play with other people on.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

So many Creepers...

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

If anyone doesn't know if he should buy it, I found out there's a free version of it. Just google it. No worries, it's legit.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

If anyone doesn't know if he should buy it, I found out there's a free version of it. Just google it. No worries, it's legit.

If its the full version then its illegal but the funny thing is you can just get minecraft off the official website and play in offline mode or atleast you used to be able to thats what I did for a bit because I couldn't get someone to let me use their card to buy it.
Lulzshock
Lulzshock
19 posts
Blacksmith

Been playing for Ever, bought it early alpha, how could anyone not love it? Great mods too.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

how could anyone not love it?

Eh, it doesn't take long until it eventually bores you. Every game gets old. I used to play MInecraft all the time with a buddy of mine. We always had lan parties and would stay up til the sun would rise. The girlfriend wasn't too fond of it though. I was always sleeping during the day.

I made some awesome things but after I've gone through something like 2 new computers and 3 resets, I'm starting to get really annoyed that there is no online cloud or something to save games. If only minecraft was on steam or something, that would be great.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I made some awesome things but after I've gone through something like 2 new computers and 3 resets, I'm starting to get really annoyed that there is no online cloud or something to save games. If only minecraft was on steam or something, that would be great.

If its that big a deal then you should be making backups yourself on a pen drive or on a storage website it's not worth mojangs time to add a feature that isn't that needed but then again they added horses... so who knows maybe they will add it.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Every major game on the PC is getting a cloud for games, its just nice to have.
Like Borderlands 2 and Skyrim. They are great because I can play the game on my computer then sign into my laptop and have my saves there. Quick and Easy.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Cloud saves are nice, but you really should be in the habit of backing up anything you want to keep. Plus, it would require Mojang to pay for more server bandwidth and storage space, which might not be practical for them like it is for steam/gearbox/bethesda.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I play it and I love it, but it's downloaded on an old computer and it lags all the time.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I only play it on Xbox. Is there a different thread for Xbox? If not, someone should start one.

somwill007
somwill007
7 posts
Nomad

You can discover what new game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

I only play it on Xbox. Is there a different thread for Xbox? If not, someone should start one

Well, this thread IS called 'Everything Minecraft', so I guess the X-Box version for Minecraft would fit into this thread.
Anyways, they are the same thing, essentially.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna buy a Macbook and I want to play this game. I watched Roosterteeth ( http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth ) play the game and I thought it was awesome. I want to ask the price for macbook. How much?

Bing

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Guys I need help setting up a server with hamachi. ;-; The IP doesn't work for a friend of mine *cough*Frank*cough* but the server is up and running.

Showing 2191-2205 of 2284