ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 507938
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

I can't host a server . Anyone with a premium account care to make one?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I dont have a premium but I can try to make a hamachi server?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If you do make a server make sure it has:

1. A whitelist feature - So no idiot can just come in and distroy something.

2. Disable Wood burning - (Possibly let netherrack burn if possible)

3. Peacefull and mobs on. OR Easy and mobs on.

4. Chest Protect, preferalby LWC.

5. Warping (/home, /spawn, /home invite player, /home set, home uninvite player, /home player, etc.)

All that would make a great server.

Optional:

Big Brother - to keep track of everything that happens. Records who distroyed what block where and who removed/placed in whos chest where.

1 Free iron pickaxe for people when they first come - This would help new players start their base faster. But don't give them moer than one and NEVER diamond!

So that's my idea. I coudn't set up a server or anything like that though. And I have my own commonly used servers so don't expect me to be there.

All those things are easy to add or whatever.
iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Well my problem is the people I share my computer with don't want to make it a public server

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I like the idea, but its not well made, you can't know how to build the box and other stuff unless you try and try and try...
but the Multiplayer was ok, but kind of too messy at some servers and too much trolls

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

@Haku, we can justbe careful about who we let and eliminate the troll thing

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Haku you can have an automated message showing you what to do, or make it a survival server like single player but with many people. The server can be private and need a certain ip, plus the owner can make staff.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I' really liked the empty servers (with just lots of grass and mountains), but the servers full of pixels and things so much you can't walk thats bad...If anyone of you makes an empty server please contact me

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Yea im working on it haku. Its basically what single player is, but with many people.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

sigh... well i dont think i can make a server because I dont have premium. I know how to make a PRIVATE server just for people with hamachi but I cant connect without being premium ;(

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Well ever tried buying the game ?
Its perfectly reasonable why a non-legal version can play multiplayer :P

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Can't play multiplayer ,
Sorry for th double post but I wanted to fix the typo

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Im going to buy the game soon, I love it.

Anyway!!

I made a hamachi server, its up, Im currently trying to edit the spawns and what blocks can be used/destroyed/edited, and so on.

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Thanks for making the server microe. I have an idea for the first project too. The AG shield and swords.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Hey iko, are you online right now and have time?

Showing 31-45 of 2284