ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 508655
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Haha im glad I was wrong with what hamachi means cause my friend told me what it was (or what I thought it was ) Oh well we all make mistakes

Still pirating is bad >.>

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

do you have to have hamachi to go on the server? i put the IP in the mutiplayer thing and it didint work

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

sorry for double post, but i downloaded hamachi and i went on the server,, u cant destroy blocks, and u cant get blocks, what r u suposed to do?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by cant destroy blocks?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Oh by the way ive been meaning to ask.. What type of server would yall prefer, A survival server or a creative server..? Creative where you have everything at disposal and can do whatever or survival like single player?

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

I would like a server were destorying other people buildings is allowed It would give more survival feel ... Ya know If I can get on the server :P

May I please get on the server ?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Uh yea.. I had it turned off because I was updating stuff and adding plugins.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Not talking to anyone in Particular,i play both ROBLOX and Minecraft.Both are fun.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Yea Ive seen roblox before, minecraft has the more old rpg fantasy feeling.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

it's a great game that i have heard of, getting more popular by the day. it seems like it would be addicting, so i plan not playing it.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

it seems like it would be addicting, so i plan not playing it.

It's only addicting if you let the game be addicting! :O

I wouldn't say addicting, just really fun, endless, open-ended, and original. I'm a sucker for these kinds of games.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Yea it is addicting if you let yourself sit infront of the game for hours. I do it on the weekends. It is very open and there are many things you can do, and with mods, even bigger of a game.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

lol, i like this conversation works for BOTH roblox and minecraft =D

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

I just got minecraft, and there is so much possibility. I can think of alot of things to do with it.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

I just got minecraft, and there is so much possibility. I can think of alot of things to do with it.

let me just tell you this about all the thing you can do, its alreddy been done, i bet almost all the things you are thinking about have been done alreddy by someone somewhere, but still try them, and maybe you'll surprise me =)
Showing 61-75 of 2284