The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernEmma Watson or Emma Stone?

33 8700
jasonxtk
jasonxtk
68 posts
Nomad

Which one do you think is hotter?

• 33 Replies
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Most definitely Emma Stone. For serious. This is supposed to be a contest? /facepalm

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Yay for manly talk!
Care to post a picture of both as some people don't know both, or either?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Emma vs Emma..
Well, Watson was very cute before she dared to destroy her nice hair at such a dramatical extent *shocked*
Stone may not be that cute, but the OP asks which is hotter, so I'd tend to stick with Stone.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I think they are good in what they do but I don't know how to answer your question, jasonxtk. I used to like more Watson when she had a long and good hair but now...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Stone's face scares me a little for some reason.

Watson is kinda cute.

So... Watson wins on lack of scary. \\o//

Care to post a picture of both as some people don't know both, or either?
To the googlemobile, young one.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Emma Watson is hot, and she has declared herself a geek. Win.

I used to like more Watson when she had a long and good hair but now...

Oh yeah, she doesn't anymore....why'd she cut it for!? I'm sad now. Her long hair was part of her attractiveness. A sandwich needs peanutbutter as well as jelly to make an awesome snack.
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

If Emma Watson still had her hair i'd choose her... but she doesnt

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I find Watson to be waaay hotter than Emma Stone. Zophia is right, her face is a bit... Scary... O-o

jasonxtk
jasonxtk
68 posts
Nomad

Ya I should have mentioned Emma Watson back when she had hair and not how she currently is today lol

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

It makes me so sad that she cut her hair....

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I pondered starting a new thread for it, but it's sort of an almost relevant tangent...

What's with this long hair preference? What is it that you find so hot about it?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I think that some people just see long hair as a feminine thing because short hair is seen as a just male thing in some places. Depends on where you live I suppose.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

She just had really pretty hair... and it looked really nice on her.. and i've just never liked it when girls had short hair... dunno why

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

What's with this long hair preference? What is it that you find so hot about it?

To me, it's not so much about long hair as a preference, just that it's better with different people. Some women look better with long hair, others with short hair. Emma Watson just happened to look more attractive with longer hair. That, and I suppose I was just used to her long-hair look.
Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

Emma stone is more bad *** and was showed in the movie "The Rocker"

Showing 1-15 of 33