ForumsPopular MediaArmor Games's Official Mumu Player

21 8513
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Info:
Mumu Player is a really interesting site a friend showed me that is, basically, a chatbox that lets you make a playlist with songs you have on your computer that everyone on the chatbox can listen to. That's why I made a Mumu Player for us Armorgamers to go to and share our music.

Rules:
1.- Mumu Player, however, has some problems. The first one is that everyone, not only the uploader, can remove songs from the player. That's why you are NOT allowed to delete, skip, or change the position of the songs unless the uploader and/or the majority of the chatbox allows it.

2.- The chatbox can only hold up 5 people logged in at the same time, which is ridiculously small. Because of this, if you are in the chatbox, you must be active. You ARE NOT allowed to leave the tab in the background or not pay attention to it, since another person might want the place in the chatbox you are not using. Also, everyone has the same right to be on the chatbox, and you aren't allowed to ask anyone out because you want someone else to log in.

3.- Respect other members' music tastes. Avoid genre discussion fights or at least keep them healthy.

4.- You are allowed to post whatever music you want, but please level yourself in not-so-popular genres like Grindcore that not many people enjoy.

5.- Last, but not least, you are not allowed to swear, flame, or post non-PG-13 stuff in the chatbox. Be joyful, my friends! Don't fight (or be excessively disturbing).
----------------------------------------

With that being said, the link!
Armorgames's Official Mumu Player

Be joyful and have fun mis amigos.

• 21 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

dude. high five for you. im diggin the hell out of this

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

looks awesome
no grindcore ...so pigcore maybe? (lmao)

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Glad you guys like it. :3

I'm currently alone in there, if anyone wants to join me. : P

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

we need some more people in this dingy

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I'm there. I love this place!!!

Haki7
Haki7
58 posts
Nomad

Oh hi I am there. There doesnt seem to be any music?

Haki7
Haki7
58 posts
Nomad

I have a question. I noticed when someone who uplpaded a song leaves there song dissapears. But when I left and came back the song I uploaded was still playin gat the exact smae point. So do the songs I upload appear when I log on or what I dont get it.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

I love this. Now all it needs is more people who uses it.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

I have a question. I noticed when someone who uplpaded a song leaves there song dissapears. But when I left and came back the song I uploaded was still playin gat the exact smae point. So do the songs I upload appear when I log on or what I dont get it.

When you come back everything you uploaded and didn't get deleted is put back immediately. I didn't know it played it at the exact same point though.
GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

however sometimes it forgets u and ur have to re-enter ur name.
thats when the songs dont appear again when u lg in.
i know this is true for it happened to me, unless im the only one this happened too :/

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

however sometimes it forgets u and ur have to re-enter ur name.
thats when the songs dont appear again when u lg in.
i know this is true for it happened to me, unless im the only one this happened too :/

I believe that's only supposed to happen if you're private browsing/deleted your caché, but I could be wrong. It works fine with me...
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Armor Games's Official Mumu Player

I'm not sure if you can really call it the "official" MuMu player since you're just one user, but I never saw anyone else set up one of these so I guess it doesn't matter.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if you can really call it the "official" MuMu player since you're just one user, but I never saw anyone else set up one of these so I guess it doesn't matter.

It's the first one that is made (the domain name was free, at least) so I figured adding the "official" made it more appealing.
naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

wow thx for this =)

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

alright we need to get some people back on this website ASAP cause im on it and bored

Showing 1-15 of 21