ForumsNews and FeedbackGame counter

21 5804
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I've seen threads before asking how many games are on the site and so far, I've only seen rough estimates. So basically, my idea is that on AG3, a simple counter on the homepage says something along the lines of "...games added" and where the ellipses are, a number of how many games on the site could be displayed.

• 21 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I don't know what occurs when a game is being screened, but that cannot work bittersticky. See, there are games that we can play that are rated 2's, 3's, and 4's. Under what you said, these games wouldn't be approved for people to play. Whatever the game guys do when reviewing the games, they probably just check and see if the game is compatible, playable, and nothing too annoying for the public, instead of reviewing the game qualities itself.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

I don't really care how much there are as long as the ones i play are nice.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Bittersticky, what comes into play is the content of the game itself. We have standards as a game site, and theme elements that Dan wants on the site. Games that don't match up with his vision for the site, or games that have obvious crude/obscene/etc content won't make it live on the site.

HolyDiver329
HolyDiver329
70 posts
Nomad

It would be interesting and nice to see how many there are. And maybe on your page how many games you've played so you could have an achievement for playing every game on the site

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Oh, wow. Cormyn, that is amazing. No wonder he has so many points. =P

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

As Freakenstein says, it isn't very difficult, You can just count how many there are in the 'All' category.Or just look at Cormyn's page. Besides, there are bigger issues to worry about.

Showing 16-21 of 21