ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 306957
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
lm5678
lm5678
37 posts
Peasant

what grade does it take to make it through a max setting endurance run?

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Depends on resonance and map layout.

Tower with 5x damage: 29 amped by 27s with fewer than say up to 3 entrances, higher resonance can be lower. Trap maybe a little less. With 1.8x damage I needed to go up to 32 amped by 28s on a 4 entrance map.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

On further thought, much lower to "make it through." I generally think in terms of set up for ~70 waves (more like 150 for the time I did it with 2k skill points), then click send all and come back in 20 minutes.

lm5678
lm5678
37 posts
Peasant

ok thanks, that would take forever to set up

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

I farm up to 224M mana. 8 sheets of 22 is the amps. 4 more sheets for the 29. That takes 30-40 minutes.

Heinlein
Heinlein
15 posts
Peasant

I was able to figure out all of the previous fields i was having trouble with and went back and farmed for some xp and am now level 48. however I am unable to get past L1, I2, J4, and M5 and i have played each of those fields 10 times to no avail. I have 10 resonance, 40 focus, 30/30 forge, 2 replenish, 16/20 armor tearing mastery, 4/20 wild gem mastery, 20/20 construction, 20/20 bloodbound mastery, and 10/10 duel gem mastery. if any of you can help me with L1, I2, J4, and M5 that would be much appreciated!

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

use lime/red over pure red (amps pure tho), and ditch purple mastery. First action is sell wild gem, second open red if not open, or open lime, or create a big red/lime at once, then summon monsters. And, do summon a lot on previous fields to cheese exp from there. Especially pylons, when you're about to charge the pylon fully, summon while "monsters summoned" are less than "monsters killed total", you will get a huge summon multiplier, and a lot of experience. Also, armored only mode rocks.

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

I am level 94 and completely stuck on level H2. I cannot seem to mount a defense and still have enough mana left over for the last few waves. Anyone have tips/tricks?

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

Vesperbot's advice worked on H2. I added red and combined lime and beat the level after being stuck for over a week.

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

What is easiest Challenge map? I am 42 lvl. How to K5?

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Do you have premium?
If no then you will need max wild gem skill at least.
At your level better to grab exp from D10 pylon.

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

I have premium
i try grab exp D10 pylon. Can you help it

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

Gremlion i only get 1,5k in D10. Help me to get more

WARBLAD3
WARBLAD3
6 posts
Nomad

nice game, i like the tutorial too.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Use as many make things harder options as you can get away with (not endurance). The one in B column that starts with tower + 8 amps is good to experiment on.

Giants only, anger carefully, pick the banish options for example. Couple maps of that should get you to level 100ish where you can do whatever you want. (Cheesing out the pylons for full 15k multiplier should get you at least another 500 levels.)

Showing 331-345 of 374