ForumsGamesRock Band!

37 7539
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Who's pre-ordered Rock Bank?

I got my order in on Amazon a few weeks back.

• 37 Replies
italnerd
italnerd
25 posts
Nomad

I dont know that much about it all i know is that it es extremely expensive for a video game that needs a lot of people to play it for a long time to get the full pleasure out of it.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

I like Guitar Hero more because it suited for 1-2 players. The game will only come with 3 instruments for now, and the songs in RB are suited for co-op games, playing 1 player is bland usually. Also, I like circles more then rectangles, easier to differentiate.

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

lol i didnt order mine i bought it at best buy i like the game exept some songs, only a few are G-A-Y

eagleye761
eagleye761
25 posts
Nomad

that games so easy

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

OMG k im sry to say this, but GH3 compared to rockband is like comparing a pebble to a boulder... theres no way on earth GH3 comes close to how great Rock Band is... Im sry but i got them both and in rock band u get to play 4 instruments... If ur alone u can play online with 4 ppl, or by urself, either way is amazing. Also u can customize each character to make them look like how YOU want them. In guitar hero 3 u get like what? 8 characters to choose from? Not to mention u dont need a 100' tv, cuz if u did, ud need one for guitar hero 3 also... Although the drums do make sumwhat of a loud noise, its easily drowned out if u play in the basement :P... Anyways u should definiatly get rock band if u wanna buy it... I was in the same choice and im kicking myself for buying guitar hero 3 first... waste of 100 bucks i say. (online sux dick in guitar hero)

Jessxrawr
Jessxrawr
3 posts
Nomad

i absolutely love rock band.
i have never played guitar hero,but im sure RB is better.
hello you can play all the instrument. =]

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

The drums are the only cool thing.

Lolroflmao22
Lolroflmao22
42 posts
Nomad

Rock band is great. I have it and it is awesome. Its way better then GH.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i love GH and a like Rock Band as well but the graphics on rock band are way worse then on GH but i like Rock band more cause of the drums and mic but i hate the guitar so i use to one off GH instead

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

hadouken is dat how u spel it but oel it wel good!

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

well i dont know eny rock

152 posts
Nomad

i like rock band but GH is better

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

awesome game

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@hovercraft10
Are you ok? like in the head? gh3 has a guitar...rock band is like the greatest party game ever, and it has guitar! How can you like GH3 more? it has just guitar versus RB which has guitar! and drums and mike...u a strange character

hydraman
hydraman
122 posts
Nomad

everyone should buy rockband its fun and if you get on amazon you can get it cheap

Showing 16-30 of 37