ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500078
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
Kasewind
Kasewind
7 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the link! I can't wait to try it out. I'm sure it's going to be wonderful.

Kasewind
Kasewind
7 posts
Peasant

Premium purchasing doesn't seem to be up yet though.

alphaman00
alphaman00
5 posts
Nomad

Wave composition seems to be bugged, can choose random but cant select back to original w/o returning to the main map first.

Monetarydread
Monetarydread
1 posts
Nomad

I'm really disappointed that Gameinabottle removed the hot-key for speeding up time. Other than that, I love the game.

Kasewind
Kasewind
7 posts
Peasant

This is really fantastic. Premium's up now, too.

slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

The ritual skill seems like an amazing end game skill imo.

alphaman00
alphaman00
5 posts
Nomad

Is saving messing up for all of you too? It wont work with the AG server or something atm?

alphaman00
alphaman00
5 posts
Nomad

Ok, didnt get the message but now exp seems to not be coming when repeating maps. I thought you got exp even if your score was less than the high for that map (in Labryinth anyway)?

Odd :/

Durzaka
Durzaka
12 posts
Peasant

gota say im a bit disappointed. The game itself is great, all to be expected from gemcraft, and i can even accept the premium accounts; if it wasnt for the simple fact that one of the best modes, endurance doesnt come with the game. they absolutely kills it for me.

slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

I think he decided against doing that, alphaman00. It's not terribly hard to grind more levels with the battle modifiers, anyways.

Durzaka
Durzaka
12 posts
Peasant

actually, i amg etting more xp for repeating levels with the same or elss than my alst highscore (with the same modifiers)
Still want my endurance mode

alphaman00
alphaman00
5 posts
Nomad

You are durzaka? Cause I wasnt, and I was sure a message popped up at the beginning of the game saying you could.

Oh well, it's fine if you can't I just wish it was clearer.

slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

from the wording of the tutorial panels it seems that XP is still just a sum of your high score on every level you've done.

alphaman00
alphaman00
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah, after multiple tries it seems to be.

Guess that just means to aim for higher, harder, better! Great game! (and, what 13x13 levels = 169, plus the 4 hidden levels? crazy!)

ivanmeister
ivanmeister
1 posts
Blacksmith

Isnt Unlimited Waves same as Endurance?... I know its premium but... 5 bucks is something anyone can spend on. Entirely optional, but if it was pay 2 play, then by all means let the creator know what you want so he can cater to our demands.

In the meantime, more premium means better games next time and maybe even update/bugfix the current game.

I really like GCL, the strategy in this version is greater than GC Ch.0 and Ch.1

Showing 1-15 of 1151