ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500297
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
werehatrack
werehatrack
4 posts
Peasant

Replying to the post by Joseph1024, opening tombs is crucial to getting the maximum score for the fields that have them. I had to go back and re-do a couple of fields where I'd missed a tomb in order to get the last one or two levels available from those fields on my way to getting my 11675. However, if you're planning to go for a high maximum level and you don't mind waiting until your second or third pass through a level, the tomb occupants are barely a distraction when you're running with a grade 28 or 29 lime/yellow/orange gem in your trap. And eventually, that's what you're going to be building. (The highest-grade gem I created on the way to 11675 was 40, but there is no good reason to bother with anything higher than a 29 lime/yellow/orange. You don't get extra XP for a level by running up a mana score in excess of 1,000,000,000,000 (which I did, just out of curiosity), so the key is to get to the point where the monsters from the high waves will just be swallowed up by the trap, and then sit back and watch them get zapped.

madaquar
madaquar
2 posts
Nomad

ive tried three times now to get the challenge amule of field m2 the gem im using is a trigem of mana gain (orange) chain hit (lime) and multiple damage (yellow) i have the trigem maxed out... also forge and construction and the type of gems is also maxed out. whenever i play i get to a grade 10 for raw damage it says between 596-1326 and this is without resonance!! any ideas?!?!?!? its really starting to make me P.O.d i try with a single tower and upgrading the gem as much as possible but i still cant get the amulet!!! im wizard lvl 146 and have beaten all the fields! any ideas?

rumpel00
rumpel00
2 posts
Peasant

Best I've done by lvl 100 so far: http://imgur.com/AOow9Hc

rumpel00
rumpel00
2 posts
Peasant

Link to the image. What is the highest lvl gem anyone has made?

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

ive made a 54 which is to my knowledge the highest anyone has made, and due to the game starting to bug out a bit, without hacking its about impossible to go beyond 60. 60 would have taken me like 2 weeks but 54 took me 2 days

rangervert
rangervert
16 posts
Shepherd

What's your highest manapool conner? I reached 2T manapool in 2 hours of play.. (level ~6000).. since it's exponential, 1q seems reasonable, or more.

sink428
sink428
1 posts
Farmer

Does anyone know why the chain hit gem does not hit the number of monsters stated?
For example, I have a trap with gem that says to hit 100 targets, but it targets probably about 10 monsters at most and lets the rest through.

Muramura
Muramura
5 posts
Shepherd

It has a distance limit, I guess.

86er
86er
24 posts
Herald

I'm pretty sure that the 100 monsters need to be right on top of each other for it to work.

I have had high numbers for chain hit several times in tower gems, but the amount of hit monsters varied depending on how clustered they were. The more spread out they were, the fewer that would be affected by the chain.

Showing 1141-1149 of 1151