ForumsGame WalkthroughsElephant Quest Question

66 80920
TechnoDragon64
TechnoDragon64
109 posts
Nomad

How do I do that quest where I get the yellow key in the cave?

• 66 Replies
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Go down into the caves and grab the yellow key floating there. Sometimes it shows up as a star when you've completed the quest, not a checkmark like the rest. The problem I'm having is finding Sam the elephant to give the trophy too.

Does anyone know what area Sam is in?

gaidenblk
gaidenblk
3 posts
Nomad

He is on clouds!

TechnoDragon64
TechnoDragon64
109 posts
Nomad

Thing is, I searched all over the cave and still haven't seen it. It's driving me nuts because Wooly's Flight is the only quest I have left. Also, what does the teddy bear do? It's not a quest item, I know that. Maybe I get it after taking a level or two in that cuteness stat.

gaidenblk
gaidenblk
3 posts
Nomad

I'm doing the Wooly's Flight quest!After i finished the game i just started a new game + and i did that quest first, i was in the cave and got that key first instead of the others quest and i see the progress of this quest.

gaidenblk
gaidenblk
3 posts
Nomad

But that quest is just like a walkthrough of the game!

joshy1227
joshy1227
1 posts
Nomad

The teddy bear is for a quest. It's for Mark, whos in one of the first sections, the one with four elephants. I've looked forever and I still can't find the trophy!!! I know its in the clouds, but where?

TechnoDragon64
TechnoDragon64
109 posts
Nomad

I think I might've left a detail out regarding the bear. I had already completed the quest for which I needed the bear, but I noticed later that it was still following me. Must be a glitch.

BlueSoulNinja
BlueSoulNinja
1 posts
Nomad

Im having problems finding the ballons does anyone know where they all are im missin 3

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Thing is, I searched all over the cave and still haven't seen it. It's driving me nuts because Wooly's Flight is the only quest I have left. Also, what does the teddy bear do? It's not a quest item, I know that. Maybe I get it after taking a level or two in that cuteness stat.

The Quest for the yellow key automatically completes when you open the Yellow Key door and there is no reward. If you completed all quests except Wooly's Flight then surely you opened the yellow lock without seeing it but the game is still full of bugs sooooo....
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Im having problems finding the ballons does anyone know where they all are im missin 3

I don't know which ones you miss but I am SURE you miss a blue Balloon. You know where DUKE is? There is a balloon above him that requires like Level 3 Jumping from the Agility Tab
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Most of these questions can usually be answered by checking out the map, especially quests that require running back to the client. The names of elephants are listed on the blocks of their location, and it's just a matter of jumping from spot to spot to finish quests.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Yep. The game was pretty easy too. But it was soooooo cute :3
Anyone found the sushi cat level?

TechnoDragon64
TechnoDragon64
109 posts
Nomad

The quest seems to be available only on the second playthrough and subsequent playthroughs.

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

To get the sushi cat quest you must be logged into Armor Games and then go into the first cave area look around and you should find the npc who gives it.

teddybear8820
teddybear8820
2 posts
Nomad

How do u beat the last boss on the game???

Showing 1-15 of 66