The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFavorite forum category?

44 5939
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite forum category? Also explain why. My favorite category is The Tavern because there are just so many random topics. I just posted on "What do you do when you poop?" I love the randomness

• 44 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What I don't understand is why posts get counted here, but not in the Newcomer's forum.

I don't understand that either.

In the Tavern it's just random topics that just get spammed. If I were in the tavern more often I could easily gain around 100 posts or more a day.

Well, My favorites are obviously the first three Forums. I do like the AMW and WEPR as well. Though I don't posts often in either, I just lurk around.
Silvergirl11
Silvergirl11
59 posts
Nomad

My fav is the tavern. Bc of randomness I luv random

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

In the Tavern it's just random topics that just get spammed. If I were in the tavern more often I could easily gain around 100 posts or more a day.

I disagree. There aren't enough topics to go around at the moment. If you want to get over 100 posts a day in the Tavern, you'll need to come close to what is considered chatspamming. The times I've done that, I got dozens of posts.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It's not random enough. Considering your post count can soar in the WEPR section if you get in a heated debate, what makes the topics in the tavern so bad?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There aren't enough topics to go around at the moment

Yes, I've been noticing that as well.
If I was desperate for my posts count though I could just post something in each thread on this page and the second that seems moderately relevant.
what makes the topics in the tavern so bad?

I look to the tavern as a place where you can make basically any topic that might bring little to no discussion. Some topics however are fine and bring some discussion, but there aren't many.

The majority inhabitants of the tavern from my perspective are cognitively challenged & immature children. Some though stand out to me as intellectuals and are good posters within this forum.
It's not random enough

To me it is. From some threads that I've seen like 'what do you do on the toilet' 'if you were dared to eat a raw chicken would you do it' 'horrible way to die' and some others.
At least the rules are enforced. I would hate for this off-topic forum to resemble Kongregate's off-topic forum.
This one has some class at least.

I like seeing many others art works and poetry in the AMW forum. *Some* debates in the WEPR are actually really good. Eh. . soon those will be the only two forums that I'll visit often besides the first three that I already do frequent a lot.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

My absolute favorite forum category is the tavern, because the most random things come along, very funny!

Second is video games, because some video games are really cool I think and it's nice to discuss them with others:P

Third is the AM&W section, because i love writing myself, also it's nice to see what others can make =)

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

My favorite is probably the AMW section... Yeah. But I also enjoy forum games, I like going there when I don't want to think too much.

AMW section is definitely my favorite. I like to write, and reading other people's stuff is nice, too.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I love the forum games, why? The fun is in there.

And that was a version of the quote:

"Why do I rob banks? Because the money is there!"

But seriously I also like AMW a lot, very talented people out there.

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

Mine is forum games because there can be cool games The tavern because you can talk about anything. Also newcomers guide because i like welcoming people.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

My all time favorite is definitely The Tavern. So many random topics, some funny, other are serious and bring some debate. You can talk about pretty much anything!

Wikiwikiweb
Wikiwikiweb
47 posts
Nomad

i like the tavern, because i talk about miscellaneous stuff, the forum games because i do it when i'm bored.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

My favourite forum section is the Courtyard.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

My favorite section would either be the Tavern or the Forum Games. Tavern because I like the random topics there, and Forum Games because I like forum games.

coshkun
coshkun
169 posts
Nomad

The Tavern. Because it is random and anytime new stuff here..

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Mine is deffinetaly the Tavern. It has so much interesting stuff, like this one right here. Next comes the Forum Games. Those are fun two. I like those especially because of the How much respect do you have for the user above you? And threads like that, but a lotof people rate me poorly. But I like those games, they are fun.

Showing 16-30 of 44