The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFavorite forum category?

44 5940
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite forum category? Also explain why. My favorite category is The Tavern because there are just so many random topics. I just posted on "What do you do when you poop?" I love the randomness

• 44 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Well, I post on all of the forums around AG but I like ding this:

Support and Suggestions: I usually go there, see if someone needs help and comment in the suggestions that come there everyday.Newcomers Forum: Sometimes I say welcome to a newcomer and help some of them with helpful links but don't post there so much.AG3 Forum: I read the things there everyday but I am not used to post there very much, only when I think is necessary or when I have some doubt. Video Games Forum: I like the discussions they have there but I don't post there very much. Games Walk Through Forum: I don't need a walk through frequently so I rarely post there but sometimes I help people there.Flash Games Forum: I post there frequently, seeing all the new threads that come up and I usually post on the General Exit Path discussion thread.Forum Games: Good place to know people and play funny games, I often post there, mainly in You're banned thread.WEPR Forum: I like the topics they have there but I rarely post there because I don't have so much arguments there and I don't know many people there.Popular Media Forum: There are usually interesting forums and I like posting there.The Tavern: This is certainly my favorite forum because it has random threads and it can be about anything and there is always new stuff here.Programming Help Forum: I never posted there because I on't know about the topics. Arts, Music and Writing Forum: I hardly ever post there.

XxProNoobxX
XxProNoobxX
41 posts
Nomad

The Tavern you can talk about anything!

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I love the Courtyard and the S&S.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Mostly tavern, it's just totally random and cool, I guess. Some others are pretty good too. Like the flash games, it's nice to talk about flash games here.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm starting to like the AMW Forum more than the others since there is rarely any spam in there and also, there aren't any trolls in there.

For the most part, that's the best place to be on this site.

However, I don't posts there often.
I enter the Haiku Contest every week now. But I'm thinking about making my own thread or something and start entering those Drawing threads.
I also like to read and see others' poetry and drawings in that section.

Well, AMW is my favorite now. All there is to do is frequent that place more by entering more contest.

I like the WEPR for WE, not the PR. Unfortunately, there aren't as many WE threads as there are PR threads. I mainly just lurk in there instead of post.

Popular Media is another favorite of mine. I'll usually lurk in there too looking for some good threads. I'm liking Delo's new thread in there. Also, the Sticky threads in there are awesome.

The first three Forums are nice, I suppose. It's good to keep updated with AGv3 news and I might as well help & welcome other users while on this site.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I have to say the Tavern is my favorite. By far. It's the only one where I'm not forced to have a serious discussion. Or be creative. Or know something about gaming.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

It's the only one where I'm not forced to have a serious discussion. Or be creative. Or know something about gaming.

I hear you man. I feel your pain ;(.

I have to say the Tavern because its just random. Anything could happen. Its really the onle place I know and fit in.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The forum games are nice but I don't go there often anymore. I'm rarely seen in the help/Ag3/Newbie section. I don't think I ever posted in the video game and flash game section. I'm not good enough to debate in the WERP section, but I lurk there from time to time. The Popular Media section is not bad. The Tavern is my favorite but there aren't any werth will threads. The programing section is infested with newbs. I made a thread in the AMW section but no CC so far so it'll just die out.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Tavern is my favorite but I have recently been drawn to the AMW forum.

Showing 31-39 of 44