The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWho is evilest? ;)

48 6118
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Out of all the fictional "bad guys", which one do you think is the best and why?
Your sources may include: Comics, movies, cartoons, tv shows, anime and manga and books.

• 48 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What about jick saw? or don't you know the saw movies?

He didn't necessarily do anything wrong. All he did was make the traps then had people get the people for him and put them in the traps. They were given a chance to escape as well, however most of them were too stupid to do it correctly thus resulting in them dying.

Also that old man that was jigsaw died in the third movie. In the rest others took his place.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Son, I've seen Saw and I can easily tell you that Hannibal Lecter is more evil. Have you ever seen Silence of the Lambs?

I would prefer girl, as i'm not a boy:P Yea i've seen silence of the lambs and hannibal and hannibal rising. He did weird things and it was pretty evil, but i wasn't scared or anything. Why do you think he is the most evil? He is just smart in a evil way:P

Well i was neither scared with saw, just disgusted sometimes xD
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

He didn't necessarily do anything wrong. All he did was make the traps then had people get the people for him and put them in the traps. They were given a chance to escape as well, however most of them were too stupid to do it correctly thus resulting in them dying.

Sorry for dp:P But yea i know, it wasn't really evil. Although the things they had to do were pretty evil. Just like he said: how far would a human go to safe his own life. Wouldn't you panick and try to get out in the easiest, most painfree way?

I also know he died, but he was "evil" enough to find a follower
thestuntman
thestuntman
303 posts
Nomad

I would prefer girl, as i'm not a boy:P Yea i've seen silence of the lambs and hannibal and hannibal rising. He did weird things and it was pretty evil, but i wasn't scared or anything. Why do you think he is the most evil? He is just smart in a evil way:P

Daughter, sorry for the gender mix up. And being evil doesn't mean he has to make you scared. I mean Darth Vader was evil but no one is scared by him. Even so, the smartest people tend to be the most evil. I mean sure Jig Saw killed people in gruesome ways, but Hannibal Lecter drove someone to suicide just by talking to them, that's pretty evil if you ask me.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

but Hannibal Lecter drove someone to suicide just by talking to them, that's pretty evil if you ask me.

Alright, alright you convinced me haha:P
He is more evil than jig saw, but i still think he is a bit evil.

Do you know the movie orphan? That girl is also pretty evil i think. AND scary:P

And i can live with the gender mix up
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

chucky

Still want to see that movie!:O Some people get nightmares from it haha:P My friend is scared of dolls so she won't ever see it or freak out completely.

But the images tell enough, he looks evil!
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

For me, the evilest,
Comics: The Joker from batman
Anime/Manga: The Milennium Earl from D.Gray Man
Movies: Freddy Kruger from nightmare from Elm's street
Video Games: Kefka from final fantasy 6 (woahohoho!)

RedLlama
RedLlama
178 posts
Nomad

The Super Devil.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Johan Liebert from the anime Monster. Hates everyone and everything and doesn't hesitate on act on those values.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

The most evil would be me.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'd say the prophet of truth from Halo is one big SOB...

Knowing that what he would do would kill everything in the galaxy but still wanting to do it so people worship him...

RedLlama
RedLlama
178 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29khjYTOLC8

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Emperor Palpatine, not Darth Vader as Vader turned good again. And Palpatine was responsible for turning Anakin into Vader in the first place. Not to mention he created a war playing both sides, for what? To take over the galaxy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EQc5zpqEeo

Cruella de Vil, here's someone who wanted to kill over a hundred puppies for a fashion accessory. That's evil.

Collectively I would have to add the Daleks. These guys were born evil. What was the only thing they wanted for the rest of the universe? EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

palpatine / Darth Sidious, I agree.

ANDYELECTRO
ANDYELECTRO
17 posts
Nomad

The Joker & GoGo from Kill Bill

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Defiantly Light Yaqami from Death Note. Not very often that the protagainst is the villain. If no one here has watched death note, i highly encourage you to watch it.

Showing 16-30 of 48