ForumsThe TavernIf you could change your username

38 5410
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

If you could change your username, what would it be and why? I'd change mine to ThePwnzorMuffin, because that's my username for everything (except this and my Xbox gamertag).

• 38 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It would be to something so awesome that when you read it, it blinds you.

I have some usernames ready for when that feature in AG3 comes out, but I don't want to say them on here because someone might make an account with that username just to piss me off.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I would change mine to Agnostatic99. I am not sure why. I just would.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I love this one, but I would feel like changing it I would change it to:

Israeliraptor/ IsrealiUtahraptor.

Which is yet another name I use in some stuff... I have a lot of accounts.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

My username would had beeen NightFlame had it not been stolen by a ghost account when I signed up. So NightFlame2 it would be.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I probably wouldn't but I'm seriously considering Destiny.loop();

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

at first i wanted to change my name to something that represents me better.i mean i only chosse thebluerabbit because i was a blue rabbit in exit path. but i got used to it and i dont want to change it anymore

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

I wantz to change my name to something cool like OneZer0 Or FireOwl7.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I would only change my first letter. Sometimes i get a bit annoyed that i don't have, like in a normal name, a capital as my first letter.

So i would want to change vontje into Vontje

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I dont rlly see the difference but I guess its a good change

She's capitalizing the V in her username.
Any person that isn't blind could see that in her post.

My username with change in AG3 since people with 'GhostOf' have such a bad reputation on this site due to the rules that were laid out a few months ago. I will also change it from Matrix. I don't want any of those names having to do with my new username in AG3. I have around ten usernames jotted down in notepad. All I need to do is decide on the best one.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I really haven't thought about it, but Ethan would be as fine as Efan. Perhaps i'll ask around.

PS. Kind of an arrogant question, but what do you guys prefer to refer to old Efan as?

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Any person that isn't blind could see that in her post.

Thank you, i lol'ed haha =) but i've never heard that ghostof have a bad reputation?
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

i forgot to put a capital letter in front of my name so it would be Hokzwijn.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i've never heard that ghostof have a bad reputation?

This.
Also, many other users on this site have 'GhostOf' in-front of their name; so I would just like to be unique with my own username. As I said before though - I won't post them on here due to the fact that some user might make an account with that name on AG2 so that I can't take the name on AG3.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't know if I would change my name in AG3 but if I do it, I would just put Pedro or Peter. But that wouldn't change many things, I won't be active anymore.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I have a couple names for when ag3 comes out also :P

Showing 1-15 of 38