ForumsThe TavernIf you could change your username

38 5409
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

If you could change your username, what would it be and why? I'd change mine to ThePwnzorMuffin, because that's my username for everything (except this and my Xbox gamertag).

• 38 Replies
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

i would change my user name XxNOOBCAKE TASTYxX

BluePortal
BluePortal
69 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't change my name.

If I could I would change it to 1102283.

It's a hidden message.

Don't try to work it out.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

If you could change it...why don't you? Only if it's taken does it really make sense to even post here on what you want it to be.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The username that I want to change to for this site when the feature is available on AG3 is a username that reflects me and has my first and last name initials at the end; I've already made an account on many sites that I visit including Kongregate with this new username.

I have a fear that if I reveal it on this site somebody will make an account with that name, so I'll just wait for the feature to be released on AG3 then you all can see it.

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

Id go for mysticbard159. not sure why... bards are just cool.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I really want to capitalize the "h" in my name, it just doesn't look right with a lower case name.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Mine will be xBearsalx.

Thats my new PS3 gammertag for MW2

Olddeath22
Olddeath22
33 posts
Nomad

Lord0. I use that account name a lot.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Lord0

I actually like that name a lot, nice flow to it, and not to be offensive the name you have right now, I think it's <censored word here>.
gewglebamboo
gewglebamboo
22 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid to change my username because gewglebamboo and other similarities are I guess what you would say, trademark username? But I would change my email address to gewglebamboo if I could

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I would change it to Deathopper. I kinda like deathopper it sounds funny. And did anybody notice the 1 "h" instead of a double "h" kinda making a optical illusion?

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i would change it to my first name..but i dont want to change my username because its one of the best on the site...

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

i dont know i like my user name and my other account no one knows it but maybe ill make an new 1 can you guys make me suggestions please

Showing 16-28 of 38