The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?

290 43529
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Havent any of you ever wondered about what we should do when we hit 1,000,000 users cause I am I think there should be like a free armatar pick or something special for this type of even -DARKTROOP07 aka SPARKMAN

• 290 Replies
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

The world would end with '1 000 000 users OMG' thread spams.

Kacper13579
Kacper13579
3 posts
Nomad

^ yep and it'll take a couple minutes or a ton more to clean it up

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

what are we at right now?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Armor Games has passed 975,000 users. Check any user's profile to figure out how many users there are.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

We're currently at 975,615. Judging by the fact that earlier today we had about a little over 971,000, we should probably reach 1 million within the next week.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Many of those are:
A) Inactive
B) Don't post in the forums (games only)
c) Are "alts"

It would be amazing to get 1 million active users on the forums!

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

If we have roughly 1000 users on the forums right now, we'd probably need about 7000 moderators to stay proportionate.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That would be the most horrible thing to happen on AG because the Forums would be moving to quickly and I'm sure that most of those people lack intelligence and the Forums would resemble that of Kongregates.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

That would be the most horrible thing to happen on AG because the Forums would be moving to quickly and I'm sure that most of those people lack intelligence and the Forums would resemble that of Kongregates.

I never said it would be a good thing, did I? Just utterly amazing.

A better thing to say would be "active users"...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I never said it would be a good thing, did I?

I don't care. I was just sharing my opinion.
what are we at right now?

Look at your profile page.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

A better thing to say would be "active users"

You did say active users, but you also said "on the forums." Taking off that last phrase would be appropriate. As for what happens when AG reaches 1 million users, somebody will probably make a thread about it.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

We should have like an awesome party! Also, when that happens it'll be a huge milestone for armor games.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Does anyone here know what happened when AG reached 500,000 users? Whatever happened there will probably happen in a bigger form for 1 million users.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

You did say active users, but you also said "on the forums." Taking off that last phrase would be appropriate. As for what happens when AG reaches 1 million users, somebody will probably make a thread about it.

Sigh... Patrick, I know what I said... The fact of the matter remains, my phrase had more and just "active users" would be better.

And of course someone would make a thread about it...
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I would like to have more users active on the forums, but not too much (because of what ghost said). Just a bit more so the forums don't go in those trances where no one post at all.

Showing 151-165 of 290