The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?

290 43528
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Havent any of you ever wondered about what we should do when we hit 1,000,000 users cause I am I think there should be like a free armatar pick or something special for this type of even -DARKTROOP07 aka SPARKMAN

• 290 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I would like to have more users active on the forums, but not too much (because of what ghost said). Just a bit more so the forums don't go in those trances where no one post at all.

I have noticed the trances too. However, the forum action also depends on time. At this time of day, it is daytime for Asia and Australia and night for everyone else. Since most people are from Europe or the US, the forums tend to be less active than several hours before. Normally, I post in the afternoon, so it would be daytime in the Americas, which includes the US. Therefore, trances tend to happen anytime a major part of the world is in nighttime.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Just a bit more so the forums don't go in those trances where no one post at all.

Ah, I hate that... Dead forums=boredom :l
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Therefore, trances tend to happen anytime a major part of the world is in nighttime.

Which is why some more users in the forums would be nice. If we had more users scattered across the globe, the time zone differences would have little to no impact on the forums.
SageCreed
SageCreed
40 posts
Nomad

Armor Games should add a chatbox feature where we can text in real time.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I personally think that nothing will happen when we hit 1,000,000 active users.
One thing that I want to see happen is that the moderators show AG how many of the users are inactive.

europeandeath
europeandeath
33 posts
Nomad

One thing that I want to see happen is that the moderators show AG how many of the users are inactive

this is what i want to see!
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

One thing that I want to see happen is that the moderators show AG how many of the users are inactive.

That would make me happy.We are getting close to 1Mil.At this moment its 975,615
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

I wonder how many people right now are making alts to increase the total? Oops, shouldn't have given that idea.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Yes I would like to see hoe many people are inactive when we reach 1,000,000 users.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

We're up to nearly 980 000 now, it shouldn't be long before we reach the 1 mil mark. And seeing how many people are inactive should be funny to see :P

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

We're up to nearly 980 000 now, it shouldn't be long before we reach the 1 mil mark.

Like I said before, we're now averaging around 4,000 new users a day. I predict we will reach the million mark by no less than Saturday.
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

True, they'll probably only give everyone 1AP or something. Or a 1 million active users cake that we can't eat.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

True, they'll probably only give everyone 1AP or something.

If everyone is given 1 AP, wouldn't it be the same as giving no one 1 AP? Only if you don't give it to anybody, it doesn't confuse the point system.
DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

when they get a million users there should be an armorgames party on every corner celebrating!

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

when they get a million users there should be an armorgames party on every corner celebrating!

I agree!!!!!!!
Showing 166-180 of 290